Pac-12 Football Players of the Week – Week 12
OFFENSIVE: Jake Browning, Jr., QB, Washington (Folsom, Calif.)
• Led Washington to a come-from-behind 33-30 win over Utah Saturday, leading the Huskies from seven points down in the final minutes.
• Was 26-for-35 for 354 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions.
• His two TDs were the 76th and 77th of his career, establishing a new UW career TD pass record.
• Down 30-23, UW got the ball with just 2:03 left. Browning completed five straight passes before Myles Gaskin ran in the-game tying TD with just 0:58 to go. After holding the Utah defense, Browning and the offense came back onto the field on the UW 28 with just 0:29 to go. Following an 18-yard pass to Dante Pettis and a 31-yarder to Andre Baccellia, Tristan Vizcaino connected on a 38-yard field goal on the game’s final play.
DEFENSIVE: Troy Dye, So., LB, Oregon (Norco, Calif.)
• Team-high 11 tackles (6 solo) and 1.5 tackles for loss in the 48-28 win over Arizona.
• Led the Ducks' defensive effort in holding the No. 3 rushing offense in the country to just 171 yards - more than 175 yards less than Arizona's season average.
• Dye recorded double-digit tackles for the sixth time this season and 11th in his career.
SPECIAL TEAMS: Michael Pittman Jr., So., WR, USC (Woodland Hills, Calif.)
• Was part of successful trick play scoring punt return against UCLA, as the entire USC punt return team (including the returner) ran toward the UCLA sideline as if the Bruin punt was kicked in that direction when actually it went towards the USC sideline, where Pittman had sprinted back from his gunner blocking spot on the snap.
• He fielded the ball in the air and ran 72 yards untouched down the USC sideline for the touchdown in a 28-23 Trojan victory.
OFFENSIVE: Demario Richard, ASU; Royce Freeman, ORE; Bryce Love, STAN; Jordan Lasley, UCLA; Ronald Jones II, USC; Tyler Huntley, UTAH.
DEFENSIVE: Jojo Wicker, ASU; Justin Reid, STAN; Marvell Tell III, USC.
SPECIAL TEAMS: Brandon Ruiz, ASU; La’Mar Winston Jr., ORE; Matt Gay, UTAH.
- Arizona Football
- Arizona State Football
- California Football
- Colorado Football
- Oregon Football
- Oregon State Football
- Stanford Football
- UCLA Football
- USC Football
- Utah Football
- Washington Football
- Washington State Football
- Arizona State
- Oregon State
- Washington State
Fri 8/17 | 5:00pm PTLive