Pac-12 Women's Basketball Players of the Week
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Sabrina Ionescu, SO, G, Oregon (Walnut Creek, Calif.)
2 GP, 17.0 ppg, 8.5 rpg, 13-25 (.520), 3-4 FT (.750), 20 ast, 1 stl
• Helped the then-No. 10 Ducks to a pair of wins against Hampton (87-45) and Weber State (114-87).
• Averaged 17.0 points, 8.5 rebounds and 10.0 assists in the wins.
• Matched the UO single-game assists record with 14 against Weber State in addition to contributing 21 points and seven rebounds.
• Had another double-double against Hampton with 13 points and 10 rebounds to go with six assists.
• In addition to her two triple-doubles this year, has four double-doubles.
• 46th weekly honor for Oregon and second of the season for Ionescu.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Satou Sabally, FR, F, Oregon (Berlin, Gemrany)
2 GP, 20.0 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 13-24 (.542), 9-11 FT (.818), 7 ast, 3 stl
• Averaged 20.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 3.5 assists over 25 minutes per game in a pair of Oregon wins against Hampton (87-45) and Weber State (114-87).
• Tallied 18 points against Hampton and scored 22 points on 8-of-11 shooting against Weber State.
• Made her first-career start against Weber State.
• Third on the team in scoring, averaging 13.1 points per game while shooting 55.7 percent from the field.
• 22nd freshman honor for Oregon and second this season for Sabally.
Player of the Week: Jalea Bennett, ARIZ; Kianna Ibis, ASU; Kristine Anigwe, CAL; Janea Bunn, COLO; Marie Gulich, OSU; Alanna Smith, STAN; Monique Billings, UCLA; Minyon Moore, USC; Emily Potter, UTAH; Jenna Moser, WASH; Louise Brown, WSU.
Freshman of the Week: Sam Thomas, ARIZ; Kianna Smith, CAL; Peyton Carter, COLO; Aleah Goodman, OSU; Kiana Williams, STAN; Michaela Onyenwere, UCLA; Tori Williams, UTAH; Kierra Collier, WASH.
|Player of the Week||Freshman of the Week|
|Nov. 13||Sabrina Ionescu, ORE||Satou Sabally, ORE|
|Nov. 20||Jordin Canada, UCLA||Annika Jank, COLO|
|Nov. 27||Alanna Smith, STAN||Kianna Smith, CAL|
|Dec. 4||Sabrina Ionescu, ORE||Satou Sabally, ORE|
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TODAY | 6:00pm PTLive
TODAY | 8:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 6:00pm PTLive