Pac-12 announces volleyball players of the week
Offensive: Taylor Borup, JR, ORE (Leesburg, Va.)
3.83 KPS, 4.5 DPS, 4.3 PPS
• Led Oregon to back-to-back 3-0 sweeps of No. 17 UCLA and No. 12 USC on the road, tallying 23 total kills on .311 hitting and 27 digs, recording her first-career double-doubles in her first-ever Pac-12 starts.
• The junior finished with a career-high 16 digs and a season-high 13 kills in the sweep of the Bruins.
• Added 10 kills with no errors registering .313 hitting against the Trojans in 32 total attacks attempts while adding 11 digs for a second-straight double-double.
• Earns her first-career weekly honor and the 38th all-time weekly honor for the Ducks.
Defensive: Morgan Hentz, JR, STAN (Lakeside Park, Ky.)
5.86 DPS, 8 ASST, 1 SA
• Held down the Stanford defense this week, averaging 5.86 digs per set in a four-set win at No. 24 Utah and a sweep at Colorado.
• Racked up a match-high 26 digs (one shy of her season-high) against the Utes and followed up with 15 digs in a sweep at Colorado.
• Did not record a single reception error in 31 attempts.
• Leads the Pac-12 in digs per set with 5.08 for a Stanford team that has won 12 games in a row and sits atop the Pac-12 standings at 6-0 in Conference play.
• Earns her fifth-career Pac-12 weekly honor, her fourth this season and second-straight. Earns the 111th all-time weekly nod for the Cardinal.
Freshman: Brooke Nuneviller, FR, ORE (Chandler, Ariz.)
4.83 DPS, 2 SA, 6 ASST
• Helped Oregon to back-to-back road sweeps of No. 17 UCLA and No. 12 USC, leading the Ducks in digs in both matches.
• Recorded 17 digs and added a pair of aces in a sweep at UCLA to move into second in the Pac-12 with 4.74 digs per set, the only freshman in the top-10 in the Conference in the category.
• Notched her 10th-straight match with double-digit digs and 14th of 16 matches this year.
• Earns her second Pac-12 Freshman of the Week honor and the ninth all-time weekly freshman honor for the Ducks.
Offensive: Megan Beedie, ASU; Alexa Smith, COLO; Audriana Fitzmorris, STAN; Mac May, UCLA; McKenna Woodford, WSU.
Defensive: Courtney Leffel, ASU; Alexa Smith, COLO; Lauren Page, ORE; Zana Muno, UCLA; Kennedi Evans, UTAH; Ella Lajos, WSU.
Freshman: Jenna Ewert, COLO; Holly Campbell, STAN; Alexis Light, UCLA; Kennedi Evans, UTAH.
2018 PAC-12 VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK