Live on Pac-12 Network Thursday at 9am PT / 10am MT: Colorado introductory press conference for Mel Tucker
Live coverage of Colorado’s press conference on Thursday morning
at 9 a.m. PT / 10 a.m. MT on Pac-12 Network and Pac-12 Mountain
Also available for all via Pac-12.com, Pac-12 Now app, Facebook and Twitter
SAN FRANCISCO – Pac-12 Networks will provide live coverage tomorrow morning of Colorado’s press conference, set to begin at 9 a.m. PT / 10 a.m. MT, to introduce new Colorado head football coach Mel Tucker. Additional recaps and highlights will be available following the press conference at Pac-12.com and across Pac-12 and Pac-12 Networks' social media channels.
Please see below for channel and live stream information.
Colorado Introductory Press Conference on TV
- Pac-12 Network and Pac-12 Mountain (channel finder here)
Colorado Introductory Press Conference via live stream
- Pac-12 Now app
- Pac-12's Facebook (facebook.com/pac12conference)
- Pac-12 Network’s Twitter (@Pac12Network)
IT’S OFFICIAL! Welcome to Mel Tucker, the 26th head coach in CU history
— Colorado Buffaloes Football (@RunRalphieRun) December 5, 2018
HOW TO WATCH
- Thursday morning's press conference to introduce Mel Tucker as Colorado's new head football coach will be available on TV via Pac-12 Network and Pac-12 Mountain.
- The press conference will also be available for all via Pac-12.com, the Pac-12 Now app (for iOS and Android), Facebook and Twitter.
- More information on the multiple options to access and receive Pac-12 Networks anywhere in the United States is available at GetPac12Networks.com.
- Coverage of Pac-12 football can also be followed all year long across the Pac-12 and Pac-12 Networks’ digital and social media channels on Pac-12.com, Twitter (@Pac12Network and @Pac12), Facebook (facebook.com/Pac12Conference), Instagram (@Pac12Conference), Snapchat (@pac12conference) and Pac-12 Networks’ YouTube channel.
About Pac-12 Networks
Pac-12 Networks is the innovative TV and multimedia company of the Pac-12 Conference and is the first such company to be wholly owned by 12 universities. Pac-12 Networks incorporates one national and six regional television networks, plus extensive digital content accessible through social media, university websites and the Pac-12 Now app. Each year, Pac-12 Networks offers live coverage of 850 sporting events, making it one of the top live sports producers in the country. In addition, Pac-12 Networks creates extensive original programming, provides visibility for marquee football and basketball events as well as traditionally under-served women’s and Olympic sports. Pac-12 Networks also provides training and paid internships for thousands of students of the Pac-12’s member universities, preparing them for careers in media. With headquarters in San Francisco’s SOMA District, Pac-12 Networks draws on the creative, entrepreneurial and technological culture of the Bay Area and nearby Silicon Valley. For more information, go to Pac-12.com.
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
Now on Pac-12 Network
TOMORROW | 11:00am PTLive
TOMORROW | 1:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 3:00pm PTLive
Get Pac-12 Networks
Pac-12 Networks Channel Finder