UCLA’s Ohashi, Ross and Oregon State’s Dagen earn this week’s Pac-12 gymnast of the week awards
GYMNAST OF THE WEEK: Kyla Ross, Jr., UCLA (Aliso Viejo, Calif.)
• Recorded a career-high in the all-around with a score of 39.775 points.
• Recorded a perfect 10 on vault, first Bruin since Vanessa Zamarripa in 2013.
• Earned a season-high 9.975 points on beam; 9.875 points on bars and 9.925 points on floor.
SPECIALIST OF THE WEEK: Katelyn Ohashi, Sr., UCLA (Seattle, Wash.)
• Recorded her second perfect 10 of the season on floor and seventh of her career.
• Tallied 19.975 points total to help the Bruins beat Washington 197.600 - 196.000.
• Earned nine event victories on 10 routines this season.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Madi Dagen, Fr., OSU (Pleasanton, Calif.)
• Tied a career-best with 9.875 points on vault.
• Won the first two event titles of her career.
• Earned 9.90 points on beam in the victory in Tucson.
Gymnast of the Week: Maddi Leydin, Arizona; Cairo Leonard-Baker, Arizona State; Madi Dagen, Oregon State; MaKenna Merrell-Giles, Utah
Specialist of the Week: Christina Berg, Arizona; Kaitlyn Szafranski, Arizona State; Maya Bordas, California; Sabrina Gill, Oregon State; Taylor Lawson, Stanford; MyKayla Skinner, Utah
Freshman of the Week: Jasmine Gutierrez, Arizona State; Milan Clausi, California; Grace Waguespack, Stanford; Norah Flately, UCLA; Amara Cunningham, Washington
TODAY | 7:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 3:00pm PTLive
TOMORROW | 5:00pm PTLive