UCLA sweeps this week's gymnasts of the week behind Ross' perfect 10
GYMNAST OF THE WEEK: Kyla Ross, Jr., UCLA (Aliso Viejo, Calif.)
• Recorded a career-high in the all-around with 39.850 points.
• Recorded a perfect 10 on vault, bring her season total to four and career total to nine.
• Earned top two finish in all events she competed in while taking first place in bars, vault, beam and all-around.
SPECIALIST OF THE WEEK: Felicia Hano, Jr., UCLA (San Gabriel, Calif.)
• Scored a season-high 9.95 points on floor.
• Earned a career-high 9.875 points on bars and helped the Bruins post 49.625 points on bars.
• Placed second on vault with 9.9 points as the Bruins score a season-best 49.425 points on vault.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Margzetta Frazier, Fr., UCLA (Sicklerville, N.J.)
• Scored a career-best 9.950 points on uneven bars.
• Led off on floor exercise with 9.925 points and was the catalyst to a 49.750-point team score on floor.
• Helped UCLA reach 198+ points for the first time this season.
Gymnast of the Week: Anne Kuhm, Arizona State; Kyana George, Cal; Lacy Dagen, Oregon State; MyKayla Skinner, Utah; Geneva Thompson, Washington
Specialist of the Week: Christina Berg, Arizona; Morgan Wilson, Arizona State; Emi Watterson, Cal; Kaitlyn Yanish, Oregon State; Hailee Hoffman, Stanford;
Freshman of the Week: Milan Clausi, California; Madi Dagen, Oregon State; Adrienne Randall, Utah
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TOMORROW | 6:30pm PTLive