UCLA’s Ross, Ohashi and CAL’s Clausi capture this week’s Pac-12 gymnast of the week awards behind UCLA’s duo perfect 10 performance
GYMNAST OF THE WEEK: Kyla Ross, Jr., UCLA (Aliso Viejo, Calif.)
• Scored two perfect 10s on the vault and on the uneven bars at No.1 Oklahoma
• Tied her career-high and national season-best all-around score with 39.850 points.
• Only gymnast in the nation to score multiple perfect tens in a single meet this year.
SPECIALIST OF THE WEEK: Katelyn Ohashi, Sr., UCLA (Seattle, Wash.)
• Placed second on beam (9.950 points) and first on floor (perfect 10) at No. 1 Oklahoma
• Scored her ninth career perfect 10, seven on floor and two on beam
• Undefeated this year on the floor with eight wins.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Milan Clausi, Fr., California (Salt Lake City, Utah)
• Finished in top 3 in all events she competed in, vault (first), beam (third), and floor (third) to lead California to victory at tri-meet win at Sacramento State
• Earned a mark of 9.875 points to win the vault
• The Bears’ 196.975 points were their best of the season and ranked fifth in school history
Gymnast of the Week: Maddi Leydin, Arizona; Anne Kuhm, Arizona State; Mckenna Singley, Oregon State; MyKayla Skinner, Utah; Evanni Roberson, Washington
Specialist of the Week: Christina Berg, Arizona; Morgan Wilson, Arizona State; Emi Watterson, California; Isis Lowery, Oregon State; Macey Roberts, Utah
Freshman of the Week: Kennedi Davis, Arizona; Madi Dagen, Oregon State; Norah Flatley, UCLA; Adrienne Randall, Utah
TOMORROW | 7:00pm PTLive
Thu 10/24 | 3:00pm PTLive
Thu 10/24 | 5:00pm PTLive