USC duo voted Pac-12 Beach Volleyball Pair of the Week
PAC-12 BEACH VOLLEYBALL PAIR OF THE WEEK:
Terese Cannon (GR/Pittsford, N.Y.)/Sammy Slater (JR/Ventura, Calif.), USC
• Won fourth straight match and helped USC take down two top-10 opponents, including delivering the clinching point in a 4-1 win over top-5 ranked Pepperdine.
• Also won the final two sets in a 3-0 win over No. 5 Long Beach State's No. 2 pair, helping the Trojans claim a 5-0 win.
• The pair improved to 19-7 on the season and to 45-14 all-time, which ranks sixth all-time among USC pairs.
• Cannon boasts a 3.62 GPA while working towards a Master's of Accounting. Slater is a business administration major with a 3.22 GPA.
• It is the first-ever weekly honor for the pair and fourth for the Trojans this season. Three different pairs have been honored this season.
• It is the third-career recognition for Cannon who has earned the award with three different partners.
• It is the 16th all-time weekly nod for the Trojans.
ALSO NOMINATED: Kate Baldwin/Samantha Plaster, ASU; Alexia Inman/Madison Dueck, CAL; Brooke Nuneviller/Lindsey Vander Weide, ORE; Dani Drews/Tawnee Luafalemana, UTAH.
2019 PAC-12 BEACH VOLLEYBALL PAIR OF THE WEEK
RELATED NEWS & VIDEOS
TOMORROW | 6:00pm PTLive