Pac-12 announces volleyball players of the week
Offensive: Kathryn Plummer, SR, Stanford (Aliso Viejo, Calif)
6.88 KPS, .462 Pct., 1.75 DPS, 0.25 BPS, 7.0 PPS
• Led No. 1 Stanford to a sweep (3-0) at No. 7 Florida and a five-set win at home vs. No. 3 Texas (3-2), as the Cardinal extends its winning streak to 36-consecutive matches.
• Posted 55 kills, 6.88 kills per set with a .462 hitting percentage, and 7.00 points per set.
• Career-high 34 kills on .474 hitting percentage. Her 34 kills are the seventh-most in a single match in school history and the second-most in the current 25 point rally-scoring era.
• Earned her seventh player of the week honor, and Stanford’s 116th.
Defensive: Meegan Hart, SO, Colorado (Rosary, Ill.)
1.83 BPS, 1.50 KPS, .353 Pct., 2.7 PPS
• Led the Buffs in a pair of sweeps defeating No. 5 Illinois (3-0) and Iowa (3-0).
• Recorded 11 blocks, six against fifth-ranked Illinois that kept the Fighting Illini to their lowest-scoring match of the season.
• The win over Illinois marked just the second-ever sweep of a top five opponent in program history.
• First player of the week honor for Hart and Colorado’s 19th all-time.
Freshman: Jill Schneggenburger, FR, Colorado (Irvine, Calif.)
3.33 KPS, .528 Pct., 1.0 DPS, 3.8 PPS
• Helped the Buffs record two sweeps against No. 5 Illinois (3-0), the first-ever sweep against a top five opponent, and Iowa (3-0).
• Had four kills per set and .611 hit .611 in the 3-0 win over the Illini. She also had the ace that gave CU match point against Illinois.
• Named freshman of the week for the first time this season.
Offensive: Paige Whipple, ARIZ; Maddie Haynes, CAL; Justine Spann, COLO; Maddie Goings, OSU; Mac May, UCLA; Kenzie Koerber, UTAH; Kara Bajema, WASH; Charity Bradley, WSU.
Defensive: Kamaile Hiapo, ARIZ; Courtney Leffel, ASU; Grace Massey, OSU; Morgan Hentz, STAN; Savvy Simo, UCLA; Avie Niece, WASH; Jocelyn Urias, WSU.
Freshman: Kamaile Hiapo, ARIZ; Iman Isanovic, ASU; Cecilee Max-Brown, OSU; Tristin Savage, UCLA
|Sept. 2||Savannah Rennie, CAL||Courtney Leffel, CAL||Kylie Robinson, UCLA|
|Sept. 9||Kathryn Plummer, STAN||Meegan Hart, COLO||Jill Schneggenburger, COLO|