Pac-12 announces women's soccer players of the week
Offensive: Morgan Weaver, SR, F, Washington State (University Place, Wash.)
6 G, 1 Assist, 13 Pts.
• Scored six of the Cougars' eight goals on the weekend leading WSU to a perfect 2-0 record, defeating Utah (4-1) and Colorado (4-1).
• Netted four tallies against Colorado, tied for Washington State’s single-game scoring record, amd the most since 1992.
• Posted two goals and one assist while facing Utah, moving her into sole possession of third-place all-time in scoring at WSU with 39 career goals.
• Notched her second and third multi-goal games of the season, the seventh and eighth such performances of her career.
• Named offensive player of the week for the first time this season (fourth time in her career) and earns Washington State’s 30th all-time.
Defensive: Lucy Parker, JR, D, UCLA (Cambridge, England)
2 GP, 1 G, 2 Pts.
• Led UCLA's defense to a pair of shutout victories on the road at Oregon State (4-0) and Oregon (1-0).
• Scored the game-winning goal in the Bruins' win over the Ducks, her second of the season.
• Help limit OSU to just nine shots, with three on goal, and Oregon to just four, with two on goal.
• Collects her second defensive player of the week award this season, and UCLA’s 83rd all-time weekly nod.
Goalkeeper: Angelina Anderson, FR, GK, California (Danville, Calif.)
164 MIN, 13 SV, .929 Pct., 1 SHO
• Helped California complete an undefeated home stand topping Arizona (3-0) and Arizona State (2-1).
• Cal’s match against the Wildcats saw Anderson notch her ninth-solo shutout of the season, tied for California’s freshman clean-sheet record previously set by Noreen Paris in 1985.
• Recorded 10 saves against Arizona, the most in a single game by a California keeper since 2017 and the second-most by any Pac-12 goalie this season.
• Added another three saves in Sunday's win over the Sun Devils and now leads the conference in overall save percentage (.868), ranks second in goals against average (0.52), and is fourth in total saves (66).
• Earns her fourth goalkeeper of the week honor, and the Bears’ 52nd all-time weekly award.
Offensive: Jill Aguilera, ARIZ; Abi Kim, CAL; Taylor Kornieck, COLO; Catarina Macario, STAN; Chloe Castaneda, UCLA; Penelope Hocking, USC.
Defensive: Samantha Falasco, ARIZ; Emily Smith, CAL; Hannah Sharts, COLO; Alyssa Hinojosa, ORE; Naomi Girma, Stanford; Ashleigh Plumptre, USC; Brianna Alger, WSU.
Goalkeeper: Hope Hisey, ARIZ; Jalen Tompkins, COLO; Katelyn Carter, ORE; Lauren Rood, STAN; Teagan Micah, UCLA; Kaylie Collins, USC.