California's Bradley, Stanford's Terry voted Pac-12 Men's Basketball Players of the Week
CALIFORNIA's Matt Bradley was voted Pac-12 Men's Basketball Player of the Week and STANFORD's Tyrell Terry was tabbed Freshman of the Week - both first time recipients - as voted on by media who cover the league.
Pac-12 Men's Basketball Player of the Week (1/13/20)
Matt Bradley, California
So., G, San Bernardino, Calif.
• Averaged 21.5 points on 53 percent shooting (16-30, 5-11 3FG), highlighted by a pair of clutch game-clinching threes, along with 7.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists as California swept the Washington schools at home.
• Set a career-high with 26 points on 10-of-14 shooting and grabbed 10 rebounds in a victory over Washington State.
• With the Golden Bears clinging to a three-point lead with less than a minute to play, Bradley swished a triple with 28 seconds left and added a late free throw for the 73-66 victory.
• Followed with 17 points, including the game-winning three pointer with six seconds left in overtime, in a 61-58 win versus Washington.
ALSO NOMINATED: Remy Martin, ARIZONA STATE; Evan Battey, COLORADO; Payton Pritchard, OREGON; Tres Tinkle, OREGON STATE; Tyrell Terry, STANFORD; Nick Rakocevic, USC.
Pac-12 Men's Basketball Freshman of the Week (1/13/20)
Tyrell Terry, Stanford
Fr., G, Minneapolis, Minn.
• Averaged 16.5 points on 52 percent shooting (12-23), including 7-of-15 behind the arc, along with 7.5 rebounds and 4.5 assists as Stanford remained the lone unbeaten in Pac-12 play with a sweep of the Washington schools at home.
• Opened the week with 11 points, nine rebounds and six assists in a victory over Washington.
• Helped the Cardinal cap a stunning comeback victory over the Huskies with the go-ahead three pointer with 1:37 to play. It was part of a 14-1 game-ending run to turned a seven-point deficit into a 61-55 victory.
• Scored a game- and career-high 22 points and added six rebounds and three assists in just 23 minutes in an 88-62 rout of Washington State.
• Helped guide Stanford to its best overall (14-2) and league (3-0) starts since 2003-04, the same season it last stood alone atop the Conference standings.
ALSO NOMINATED: Zeke Nnaji, ARIZONA; N'Faly Dante, OREGON; Ethan Anderson, USC.
2019-20 PAC-12 MEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK