UCLA's Ross, Glenn and ASU's Scharf earn the Pac-12 gymnasts of the week awards
GYMNAST OF THE WEEK: Kyla Ross, Sr., UCLA (Aliso Viejo, Calif.)
• Earned the highest all-around score (39.825) in the Pac-12 and the second-highest in the nation this season.
• Remains unbeaten this season in the all-around.
• Claimed first on vault (9.95) and tied for first on floor (9.975) against No. 3 Utah.
• Tied for second place on bars (9.925) and third place on beam (9.975).
Set a Pac-12 Now alert to watch No. 3 UCLA travel to Oregon State State this Saturday at 1 p.m. PT/ 2 p.m. MT on Pac-12 Network.
SPECIALIST OF THE WEEK: Grace Glenn, Sr., UCLA (Charlotte, N.C.)
• Became the first-ever leadoff performer to score a perfect 10 on beam in NCAA history.
• Led UCLA to a season-high total of 49.525 on beam against No. 3 Utah.
• Ranks No. 6 in the nation on beam with a national qualifying score of 9.920.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Hannah Scharf, Fr., Arizona State (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
• Tied for first place in the all-around (39.350).
• Scored career highs on bars (9.80), beam (9.850) and in the all-around (39.350).
• Helped ASU to its highest team total since 2006 (196.875) in a tie with No. 13 Washington.
Gymnast of the Week: Hannah Scharf, Arizona State; Maya Bordas, California; Madi Dagen, Oregon State; Kyla Bryant, Stanford; Cristal Isa, Utah; Evanni Roberson, Washington
Specialist of the Week: Christina Berg, Arizona; Cairo Leonard-Baker, Arizona State; Emi Watterson, California; Destinee Davis, Oregon State; Taylor Lawson, Stanford; Abby Paulson, Utah; Maya Washington, Washington
Freshman of the Week: Malia Hargrove, Arizona; Nevaeh DeSouza, California; Kayla Bird, Oregon State; Chloe Widner, Stanford; Kalyany Steele, UCLA; Maile O'Keefe, Utah