California's Bradley, Stanford's Terry collect second Pac-12 Men's Basketball weekly awards
CALIFORNIA's Matt Bradley won Pac-12 Men's Basketball Player of the Week and STANFORD's Tyrell Terry was tabbed Freshman of the Week both for the second times this season as voted on by media who cover the league.
Pac-12 Men's Basketball Player of the Week (3/2/20)
Matt Bradley, California
So., G, San Bernardino, Calif.
• Averaged 23.5 points on 48 percent shooting (15-31), including 6-of-11 from behind the arc (55 percent) and a perfect 11-of-11 at the foul line, along with 5.5 rebounds to lead California to its first home sweep of the Mountain schools since 2017.
• Opened week with career-high five 3-pointers and 26 points in 76-62 upset of then No. 21 Colorado, the program's highest ranked victory since Feb. 2016 (#11 Oregon).
• Went for 21 points, including six in the extra period, as the Golden Bears outlasted Utah, 86-79, in overtime.
• Becomes the sixth to earn two Player of the Week honors this season joining Arizona State's Remy Martin, Oregon's Chris Duarte and Payton Pritchard, Utah's Timmy Allen and Washington State's CJ Elleby.
ALSO NOMINATED: Payton Pritchard, OREGON; Tyrell Terry, STANFORD; Jonah Mathews, USC; Timmy Allen, UTAH; CJ Elleby, WASHINGTON STATE.
Pac-12 Men's Basketball Freshman of the Week (3/2/20)
Tyrell Terry, Stanford
Fr., G, Minneapolis, Minn.
• Averaged 19.5 points on 50 percent shooting from the field (11-22) and 53 percent behind the arc (8-15) to help Stanford sweep the Mountain schools and reach the 20-win plateau for the first time since 2014-15.
• Matched the Conference-games only high with seven 3-pointers en route to a career-best 27 points in 70-62 win over Utah.
• Added 12 points and three assists in win over then No. 21 Colorado, the Cardinal's fourth straight win and second AP Top 25 victory in past month.
• Is the fourth to earn multiple Freshman of the Week honors this season joining Arizona's Zeke Nnaji (four), Washington's Isaiah Stewart (four) and USC's Onyeka Okongwu (two).
ALSO NOMINATED: Joel Brown, CALIFORNIA; Jake Kyman, UCLA; Noah Williams, WASHINGTON STATE.
2019-20 PAC-12 MEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK