Washington's Roberson, UCLA's Ross and Utah's Paulson earn the Pac-12 gymnasts of the week awards
GYMNAST OF THE WEEK: Evanni Roberson, Sr., Washington (Puyallup, Wash.)
• Scored her second perfect 10.00 on beam this season, earning first place in the event.
• Secured her seventh out of eight potential all-around titles with a score of 39.575.
• Helped the Huskies claim their second-best team score in program history (197.600) against No. 4 Utah.
SPECIALIST OF THE WEEK: Kyla Ross, Sr., UCLA (Aliso Viejo, Calif.)
• Won every event she competed in.
• Took first on vault (9.875), bars (9.975) and beam (9.975).
• Led the Bruins to a season-high total on beam (49.525) against No. 18 Oregon State.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Abby Paulson, Fr., Utah (Anoka, Minn.)
• Performed the Red Rocks' meet-clinching beam routine (9.95) against No. 13 Washington.
• Helped her team claim the first-ever Pac-12 Regular Season Championship.
• Ranks No. 9 in the nation on beam.
Gymnast of the Week: Hannah Scharf, Arizona State; Nina Schank, California; Isis Lowery, Oregon State; Kyla Bryant, Stanford; Felicia Hano, UCLA; Kim Tessen, Utah
Specialist of the Week: Maddi Leydin, Arizona; Cairo Leonard-Baker, Arizona State; Milan Clausi, California; Kaitlyn Yanish, Oregon State; Morgan Hoang, Stanford; Missy Reinstadtler, Utah; Geneva Thompson, Washington
Freshman of the Week: Malia Hargrove, Arizona; Hannah Scharf, Arizona State; Nevaeh DeSouza, California; Kayla Bird, Oregon State; Chloe Widner, Stanford; Samantha Sakti, UCLA