#StanfordNFL Week 9: McCaffrey's Return
All-Around Day for Martinez
Blake Martinez had a team-best 10 tackles, to go along with his fourth career interception and two passes defensed, in the Giants' 23-20 win over Washington. Martinez posted a 22.9 NFL passer rating - tops among linebackers in Week 9.
We'll take that, thank you
— New York Giants (@Giants) November 8, 2020
Josh Gets to the Quarterback
Josh Mauro made his season debut, starting on the defensive line and recording a sack and a QB hurry in the Cardinals' 34-31 loss to Miami..
— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) November 8, 2020
Christian McCaffrey was activated from IR, totaling 151 yards (82 receiving, 69 rushing) with two touchdowns (one receiving, one rushing) in the Panthers' 33-31 loss at Kansas City. McCaffrey's nine career games scoring both a rushing and receiving touchdown are the most in NFL history by a player in his first four seasons.
— NFL (@NFL) November 8, 2020
Okereke's Strong Sunday
Bobby Okereke made nine tackles (seven solo) with one tackle for loss and an 11-yard fumble recovery in a 24-10 loss to Baltimore.
We'll be taking that.
?? CBS pic.twitter.com/QtH02CC0QN
— Indianapolis Colts (@Colts) November 8, 2020
- Henry Anderson had four tackles, including one for loss, and one QB hit in a 30-27 loss to the Patriots on Monday Night Football.
- Jake Bailey punted just one time, a 59-yard punt downed inside the 20, in the Patriots' 30-27 come-from-behind victory on Monday Night Football.
- David DeCastro started at right guard and did not allow a pressure on 52 pass-block snaps in the Steelers' 24-19 win over Dallas.
- Cameron Fleming started at right tackle and did not allow a pressure on 36 pass blocking snaps in the 23-20 win over Washington.
- Alijah Holder was activated and made his season debut on Sunday, playing 19 snaps on special teams in the Broncos 34-27 loss to Atlanta.
- Peter Kalambayi played 26 total snaps in the Texans' 27-25 win at Jacksonville.
- Quenton Meeks was activated and made his season debut, playing 24 total snaps in the Chargers' 31-26 loss to Las Vegas.
- Ty Montgomery was activated from IR for the Saints but was inactive in their 38-3 win over Tampa Bay on Sunday Night Football.
- Trent Murphy started and had one tackle for loss and one QB hit in the Bills' 44-34 win over the Seahawks.
- Andrus Peat started at left guard in the Saints' dominating 38-3 win over Tampa Bay on Sunday Night Football.
- Jordan Richards played in 20 special teams snaps in the Ravens' 24-10 win over the Colts.
- Justin Reid started at safety and finished with six tackles (five solo) and three QB hurries in a 27-25 win over Jacksonville.
- Brennan Scarlett made three tackles in the win over the Jaguars, but left due to an arm injury and was subsequently placed on IR.
- Dalton Schultz had four catches for 48 yards as he started at tight end in a 24-19 loss to Pittsburgh.
- Kaden Smith started and had one catch for eight yards before leaving the game with an injury – an eventual 23-20 win over Washington.
- Michael Thomas had three tackles in the Texans' 27-25 victory over Washington.
- Levine Toilolo started at tight end and had one catch in the Giants' win over Washington.
- James Vaughters had one tackle in a 24-17 loss to Tennessee.