#StanfordNFL Week 11: Into the Backfield
Reid Wreaks Havoc in the Backfield
Justin Reid totaled nine tackles (seven solo) with a career-best three tackles for loss, two QB hits and a sack in the Texans' 27-20 win over New England.
Justin Reid comes on the double blitz, gets a free ride to Newton on PA and wrecks him. pic.twitter.com/DjDGJzmeWe
— Rivers McCown (@riversmccown) November 22, 2020
Dalton Schultz caught the game-winning touchdown with 1:37 left to play in the Cowboys' 31-28 victory over the Vikings. In total Schultz finished with four catches for 24 yards.
Dalton to Dalton!
The #DallasCowboys take the lead with 1:37 remaining!
— NFL (@NFL) November 23, 2020
Strong on Defense and Special Teams
Henry Anderson had five tackles, ½ sack, a blocked punt and a QB hurry in a narrow 34-28 loss on the road to the Chargers.
— New York Jets (@nyjets) November 22, 2020
- Jake Bailey punted three times with an average of 50.3 yards per punt and a long of 59. He also had four touchbacks on his five kickoff attempts in a 27-20 road loss to Houston.
- David DeCastro started at right guard and played 75 total snaps in the Steelers' 27-3 win over Jacksonville.
- Alijah Holder was elevated to the active roster and played a career-high 32 combined snaps on defense and special teams, making one special teams tackle in a 20-13 win against the Dolphins.
- Austin Hooper started at tight end and had three catches for 33 yards in the Browns' 22-17 win over the Eagles.
- Peter Kalambayi played 21 snaps in the Texans' 27-20 win over the Patriots.
- Josh Mauro started at defensive tackle and made four tackles on 36 total snaps in a 28-21 loss to Seattle on Thursday Night Football.
- Ty Montgomery played 20 snaps in the Saints' 24-9 win over Atlanta.
- Bobby Okereke made one tackle in the Colts' 34-31 win over the Packers.
- Andrus Peat started at left guard but left the game in the second quarter and didn't return in the Saints' 24-9 win over the Falcons.
- Jordan Richards played 23 special teams snaps in the Raven's 30-24 loss to Tennessee in overtime.
- Casey Toohill was active and played nine snaps in Washington's 20-9 victory over the Bengals.