Cal-OSU Postgame Notes
Nov 25, 2020
- Cal starters: Joel Brown, Matt Bradley, Ryan Betley, Grant Anticevich, Lars Thiemann
- Cal fell to 89-64 all-time against Oregon State, and 43-37 in Corvallis.
- The Bears have lost two straight games to the Beavers dating back to last year's regular-season finale. Both games were played in Corvallis.
- Cal dropped just its third season opener since the 2010-11 campaign.
- Mark Fox is now 11-5 in season openers in his 16 years as a head coach.
- Matt Bradley scored a game-high 21 points, marking the 12th time in his career that he's had 20 points or more. His other 11 previous such outings all occurred last season.
- With his 21 points, Bradley surpassed the 900-point mark for his career. He now has 914 career points and is one of three Bears (Ryan Betley, 953; Makale Foreman, 944) to have 900-plus career points.
- Bradley tied a career-high with 11 free throws attempted. He converted 10 of those attempts.
- Grant Anticevich pulled down a team-best 10 rebounds. It was his fifth career double-digit rebounding effort.
- Graduate transfers Betley and Foreman combined to make five of Cal's six three-pointers. Betley, who started and logged 28 minutes, hit three shots from distance and added four rebounds and two assists. Foreman was second on the team with 10 points.
- Joel Brown set a career-high with four steals and chipped in four assists in his start at guard.
- Cal outscored Oregon State, 20-9, in the points-off-turnovers category.
- The Bears' bench tallied 25 points, led by Foreman's 10 and nine from Andre Kelly.
- Eleven of Cal's 14 active players saw the floor on Wednesday.
Related News & Videos
12 minutes ago
21 minutes ago