2020 #USCtotheNFL Week 12 Recap: RoJo Delights Again
As Pro Bowl voting opens, many Trojans are making an all-star push.
Buccaneers RB Ronald Jones II had another electric outing on Sunday. He posted 66 yards on the ground, but his best play was a catch which he took 37 yards for a touchdown, hurdling a defender and tip-toeing down the sideline on the way. RoJo ranks fourth in the NFL with 820 rush yards on the season.
OH. MY. GOODNESS. 😱
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) November 29, 2020
Rams wideout Robert Woods is also having a Pro Bowl-worthy season. He poured in 80 receiving yards on Sunday, plus 8 yards on the ground.
— The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) November 29, 2020
On the other side of the ball, Giants DL Leonard Williams is having a resurgent season. On Sunday, he tallied 3 QB hits, a sack and a fumble recovery to help New York win its third straight game and take control of the NFC East.
Here is a full list of #USCtotheNFL stats from Week 12 (not including Wednesday night's Steelers-Ravens game):
- Lions DL Everson Griffen: 2 tackles, 0.5 sacks, 1 pass defended
- Raiders WR Nelson Agholor: 5 rec, 54 rec yards
- Giants DL Leonard Williams: 1 tackles, 1 sack, 3 QB hits, 1 fumble recovery
- Colts WR Michael Pittman Jr.: 2 rec, 28 rec yards
- Browns LB Malcolm Smith: 5 tackles
- Cardinals LB Devon Kennard: 2 tackles
- Dolphins OL Austin Jackson: Started at LT
- Jets QB Sam Darnold: 197 pass yards, 9 rush yards
- Rams WR Robert Woods: 7 rec, 80 rec yards; 1 carry, 8 rush yards
- Buccaneers RB Ronald Jones II: 9 carries, 66 rush yards; 1 rec, 37 rec yards, 1 rec TD
- Eagles DB Nickell Robey-Coleman: 3 tackles
- Seahawks DL Rasheem Green: 1 sack