#StanfordNFL Week 12: Return of Sherman
The Return of Sherman
Richard Sherman returned from injured reserve and allowed a 22.9 passer rating against Jared Goff while finishing with a team-high seven tackles, a tackle for loss and an interception he returned for 18 yards in the 49ers' 23-20 win at the Rams on Sunday. The interception was the 36th of his career - the most among all active NFL players.
— San Francisco 49ers (@49ers) November 29, 2020
Austin Hooper started at tight end and had two catches for 13 yards, including a 9-yard touchdown grab, in the Browns' 27-25 win at Jacksonville.
— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) December 2, 2020
Reid's Thanksgiving Day Performance
Justin Reid totaled eight tackles, one sack, one tackle for loss, a QB hurry and two QB hits in the Texans' 41-25 win over Detroit on Thanksgiving Day.
Two sacks in two weeks for Justin Reid, over the back. pic.twitter.com/M2euQAQAFC
— Rivers McCown (@riversmccown) November 26, 2020
- Henry Anderson played 36 snaps with two QB hurries and finished with four tackles while posting an 82.1 run defense grade by PFF in the Jets' 20-3 loss to Miami.
- Jake Bailey punted three times with an average of 56.3 yards per punt and a net of 47.3 yards per punt. He downed one inside the 20 and had a long of 60 on the day in the Patriots' 20-17 win over Arizona. Bailey also kicked off four times, resulting in three touchbacks.
- David DeCastro started at right guard in the Steelers' 19-14 win over Baltimore on Wednesday. He allowed zero pressures on 52 pass block snaps, earning an 85.5 pass blocking grade by PFF.
- Cameron Fleming started at right tackle and played 86 snaps, allowing just one pressure (QB hurry) on 44 pass block attempts, in the Giants' 19-17 win at Cincinnati.
- Nate Herbig played seven total snaps in the Eagles' 23-17 loss to Seattle on Monday Night Football.
- Alijah Holder was elevated to the active roster and played 28 snaps, 26 of which came on special teams, in the Broncos' 31-3 loss to New Orleans.
- Peter Kalambayi played 22 snaps and had one tackle in Houston's 41-25 Thanksgiving-Day win at Detroit.
- Blake Martinez finished with five tackles in New York's 19-17 win at Cincinnati.
- Colby Parkinson played 14 snaps in the Seahawks' 23-17 win at Philadelphia on Monday Night Football.
- Harrison Phillips played 21 snaps in the Bills' 27-17 win over the Los Angeles Rams.
- Jordan Richards made one special teams tackle in Baltimore's 19-14 loss at Pittsburgh on Wednesday.
- Dalton Schultz finished with five catches for 24 yards in the Cowboys' 41-16 loss to Washington on Thanksgiving.
- Levine Toilolo played 52 total snaps in the Giants' 19-17 win at Cincinnati on Sunday.
- Casey Toohill played a season-best 12 snaps in Washington's 41-16 win at Dallas on Thanksgiving Day.
- James Vaughters played 25 snaps in the Bears' 41-25 loss to Green Bay on Sunday Night Football.