Pac-12 Men's Basketball Weekly Awards, presented by Nextiva - Dec. 7, 2020
SAN FRANCISCO - The Pac-12 announced its second weekly honors of the 2020-21 men's basketball season as presented by Nextiva.
Pac-12 Men's Basketball Player of the Week, presented by Nextiva (12/7/20)
Eugene Omoruyi, OREGON
Sr., F, Rexdale, Ontario
• Averaged 26.5 points on 56 percent shooting (20-36) and 7.5 rebounds to lead Oregon to a split of its opening games in his first action as a Duck.
• Recorded a double-double of 31 points and 11 rebounds against Missouri, the most points by a player in their first game as a Duck.
• Joined Kansas State's Michael Beasley (2007-08) and North Carolina's Cole Anthony (2019-20) as the only major conference players in the last 25 years to have 30-plus points and 10-plus rebounds in their team debut.
• Led all players with 22 points on 10-of-17 shooting in victory over Seton Hall.
ALSO NOMINATED: James Akinjo, Arizona; Remy Martin, Arizona State; Matt Bradley, California; Oscar da Silva, Stanford; Tyger Campbell, UCLA; Alfonso Plummer, Utah; Quade Green, Washington; DJ Rodman, Washington State.
Pac-12 Men's Basketball Freshman of the Week, presented by Nextiva (12/7/20)
Evan Mobley, USC
Fr., F, Murrieta, Calif.
• Averaged 17.0 points on 55 percent shooting (12-22), 9.0 rebounds and 3.0 blocks in 33.0 minutes in USC's split of games in Bubbleville.
• Notched his first double-double with 17 points and 11 rebounds in win over BYU.
• Led USC in points (17), rebounds (7), assists (3) and blocks (4) against UConn.
• Ranks in the top 5 among major conference freshmen in scoring (16.5 ppg, 5th), field goal percentage (61.0%, 5th), rebounding (8.5 rpg, 4th) and blocks (2.5 bpg, 2nd).
ALSO NOMINATED: Azuolas Tubelis, Arizona; Josh Christopher, Arizona State; Ziaire Williams, Stanford; Pelle Larsson, Utah; Efe Abogidi, Washington State.
2020-21 PAC-12 MEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
|Player of the Week||Freshman of the Week|
|Nov. 30||McKinley Wright IV, COLO||Josh Christopher, ASU|
|Dec. 7||Eugene Omoruyi, ORE||Evan Mobley, USC|