2020 #USCtotheNFL Week 17 Recap: Leonard Williams Racks Up Sacks
In the final week of the regular season, some Trojans went out with a bang while others geared up for the playoffs.
Giants DL Leonard Williams rounded out an impressive season with a 7-tackle, 3-sack performance. It was the first three-sack game of his career. Williams finished the year with 11.5 sacks, which ranked seventh in the NFL and were the most of his career.
— New York Giants (@Giants) January 3, 2021
Rasheem Green also had an impressive defensive performance in Week 17 for the NFC West champion Seattle Seahawks. Green racked up 3 tackles and a sack, plus a fumble recovery.
On the other side of the ball, Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster went for 6 catches, 65 receiving yards and a score. It was his 9th TD of the season — a career-high.
Browns lead by 2 with 1:23 left in the 4th quarter.
— NFL (@NFL) January 3, 2021
Here is a full list of #USCtotheNFL stats from Week 17:
- Giants DL Leonard Williams: 7 tackles, 5 QB hits, 3 sacks, 1 pass defended
- Jets QB Sam Darnold: 266 pass yards, 1 pass TD; 3 rush yards
- Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster: 6 rec, 65 rec yards, 1 rec TD
- Browns LB Porter Gustin: 2 tackles
- Bills QB Matt Barkley: 164 pass yards, 1 pass TD
- Dolphins OL Austin Jackson: Started at LT
- Buccaneers RB Ronald Jones II: 78 rush yards, 1 rush TD
- Raiders WR Nelson Agholor: 1 rec, 57 rec yards
- Texans WR Steven Mitchell Jr.: 1 rec, 20 rec yards
- Titans CB Adoree' Jackson: 4 tackles
- Colts WR Michael Pittman Jr.: 2 rec, 28 rec yards; 1 carry, 2 rush yards
- Cardinals LB Devon Kennard: 2 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 QB hit
- Rams WR Robert Woods: 4 rec, 36 rec yards, 1 misc tackle
- Seahawks DL Rasheem Green: 3 tackles, 2 QB hits, 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery
- Seahawks OL Jordan Simmons: Started at LG