Sun Devil Volleyball Adds Transfer Regan Tinkle To Roster
TEMPE, Ariz. – Sun Devil Volleyball has added another pin hitter to add more depth to its roster with freshman Regan Tinkle, a transfer from Georgia.
Tinkle is an outside hitter and will join the team immediately. She transferred before her freshman season had begun and will be eligible for the upcoming spring season.
"Regan is a good pin to add to our young group," Arizona State head coach Sanja Tomasevic said. "She comes to us after playing at the high level and we believe she will make our gym better."
Hagerstown, Ind. | Hagerstown HS | Outside Hitter | 6-1
- Two-time TEC Player of the Year.
- Earned all-district, all-state and team MVP honors in 2018 and 2019.
- Four-time all-conference honoree.
- Helped her team to four-straight sectional championships.
- As a freshman, helped her team to a regional championship and was named Monroe Central Invite MVP.
- Played in the 2018 and 2019 Indiana North/South All-State Game.
- Saw playing time as a middle and an outside hitter at Hagerstown High School.
- An A/B Honor Roll student, graduated with technical and academic honor diplomas.
- Played club for Munciana Volleyball and helped them to an AAU national championship appearance in 2017.
- Her parents are Kristi Gunatilake and Brent Tinkle and she has three younger siblings.
- Her father Brent played baseball at Purdue.
- Hopes to pursue a career as an orthopedic physician assistant.