Women's Basketball Back At Home Friday vs. No. 11 Oregon
The University of Utah women's basketball program returns to the Jon M. Huntsman Center on Friday, Jan. 29 when they take on the No. 11 Oregon Ducks. The game is set for a 3 p.m. MT tip and will air on Pac-12 Network, Pac-12 Mountain and Pac-12 Oregon.
HOW TO TUNE IN
Utah's game against Oregon will air on three networks on Friday (Pac-12 Network, Pac-12 Mountain and Pac-12 Oregon) with Krista Blunk and Amanda Smith on the call. Fans can also tune in to ESPN 700 with Tyson Ewing giving play-by-play action on the radio. Live stats for the game will be available on UtahUtes.com via the women's basketball schedule page.
HOME SWEET HUNTSMAN
The Utah Women's Basketball program has an 81-percent winning percentage when playing in Salt Lake City, holding an all-time record of 508-121. The Utes have nine seasons without a loss at the Jon M. Huntsman Center, also posting a 28-game home winning streak that lasted from Jan. 12, 1995 to Feb. 8, 1997.
• Utah ranks fourth in the Pac-12 in total steals (117) and sixth in total blocks (54), ranking in the top-60 nationally in both.
• Utah's underclassmen (3 sophomores, 4 freshmen) have scored 506 of Utah's 816 points this season (62%).
• The Utes bring size to the court this season, averaging out at 6-1 between the 14 players on the roster. Ten of Utah's 14 squad members are 6-0 or taller.
• Utah has knocked off a Top 25 opponent every season under the direction of Lynne Roberts. Oregon will be Utah's seventh top-15 opponent.
• The last time Utah beat Oregon was on Feb. 20, 2015 (66-4) in the Huntsman Center with Danielle Rodriguez hitting the game winning shot with 10 seconds to go.
The Utes remain home to host the Oregon State Beavers on Sunday, Jan. 31 at 12 p.m. MT. The game will be live streamed on UtahUtes.com.
STAY HOME, STAY ENGAGED
With fans not allowed in the arena, there are several ways to stay up-to-date and engaged in the game. Fans can follow the Utes on Twitter (@UtahWBB) and Instagram (@UtahWBB) along with catching interesting and informative stories on UtahUtes.com.
• Utah ranks second in the Pac-12 in free throw attempts (232) and first in free throws made (163).
• Utah ranks third in the league in three-point field goals made (95), also ranking fifth in threes made per game (7.3).
• Utah shot a season-high 51-percent from the floor (23-45) and 50-percent from the three (9-18) in its win against Arizona State (1/24).
• Utah is shooting 39-percent overall this season, but has shot 45-percent from the floor combined in the last three games (63-141).
• The Utes have 117 steals through 13 games this season, recording 10-or-more as a team in seven games, including in the last two.
• Utah's 53 second half points against Washington (1/3) is the most in a half by the Utes this season and the second time they've scored 50+ in a half (50 in second vs. Oregon State, 12/8). It was the most points in a half by the Utes since Utah recorded 58 in the second half against Washing-ton on Feb. 18, 2018.
• Utah's 29 points in the fourth quarter against Washington (1/3) is the most by the Utes in a quarter this season. It is the most the Utes have scored in a single quarter since they dropped 34 in the fourth against UCLA on Feb. 10, 2019.