Women's Basketball To Host Oregon State Sunday
After Utah's game against the No. 11 Oregon Ducks on Friday was postponed, the Utes turned its attention to the Oregon State Beavers. The Utes and the Beavers will play on Sunday, Jan. 31 at 12 p.m. MT.
HOW TO TUNE IN
Utah's game against Oregon State will be live streamed via UtahUtes.com Fans can also tune in to ESPN 700 with Tyson Ewing and Amanda Smith giving play-by-play action on the radio. Live stats for the game will be available on UtahUtes.com via the women's basketball schedule page.
HOME SWEET HUNTSMAN
The Utah Women's Basketball program has an 81-percent winning percentage when playing in Salt Lake City, holding an all-time record of 508-121. The Utes have nine seasons without a loss at the Jon M. Huntsman Center, also posting a 28-game home winning streak that lasted from Jan. 12, 1995 to Feb. 8, 1997.
• Utah ranks fourth in the Pac-12 in total steals (117) and sixth in total blocks (54), ranking in the top-60 nationally in both.
• Utah's underclassmen (3 sophomores, 4 freshmen) have scored 506 of Utah's 816 points this season (62%).
• The Utes bring size to the court this season, averaging out at 6-1 between the 14 players on the roster. Ten of Utah's 14 squad members are 6-0 or taller.
• Utah has knocked off a Top 25 opponent every season under the direction of Lynne Roberts, including Oregon State to start the season this year when they ranked No. 15 nationally.
• The last time Utah beat Oregon State in the Huntsman Center was on Feb. 10, 2013. The Utes won 66-40, their largest margin of victory against the Beavers (26 pts).
The Utes remain home to host the Oregon State Beavers on Sunday, Jan. 31 at 12 p.m. MT. The game will be live streamed on UtahUtes.com.
STAY HOME, STAY ENGAGED
With fans not allowed in the arena, there are several ways to stay up-to-date and engaged in the game. Fans can follow the Utes on Twitter (@UtahWBB) and Instagram (@UtahWBB) along with catching interesting and informative stories on UtahUtes.com.