Women's Basketball Ready For Sunday Matchup vs. USC
The University of Utah Women's Basketball team looks to its Sunday afternoon matchup against the USC Trojans on Feb. 14 inside the Jon M. Huntsman Center with the game marking Utah's annual PINK game. The game will tip off at 4 p.m. MT.
HOW TO TUNE IN
Utah's game against USC will be live streamed on UtahUtes.com. Fans can also tune in to ESPN 700 with Tyson Ewing and Amanda Smith giving play-by-play action on the radio. Live stats for the game will be available on UtahUtes.com via the women's basketball schedule page.
HOME SWEET HUNTSMAN
The Utah Women's Basketball program has an 81-percent winning percentage when playing in Salt Lake City, holding an all-time record of 508-123. The Utes have nine seasons without a loss at the Jon M. Huntsman Center, also posting a 28-game home winning streak that lasted from Jan. 12, 1995 to Feb. 8, 1997.
• Utah's underclassmen (3 sophomores, 4 freshmen) have scored 681 of Utah's 1,051 points (65%).
• The Utes' starting lineup is averaging 41.1 of Utah's 61.8 points per game this season.
• The Utes bring size to the court this season, averaging out at 6-1 between the 14 players on the roster. Ten of Utah's 14 squad members are 6-0 or taller.
• Utah ranks second in the Pac-12 in three-pointers attempted (381), third in three-point field goals made (116) and sixth in three-point field goals made per game (6.9).
• The last six games against USC have been determined by an average of 2.8 points.
The Utes will head out for their final regular season road trip when they travel to take on Washington (Feb. 19, 8 p.m. MT) and Washington State (Feb. 21, 1 p.m. MT). Both games will be live streamed.
STAY HOME, STAY ENGAGED
With fans not allowed in the arena per the Pac-12 health guidelines, there are several ways to stay up-to-date and engaged in the game. Fans can follow the Utes on Twitter (@UtahWBB) and Instagram (@UtahWBB) along with catching interesting and informative stories on UtahUtes.com.