Pac-12 Women's Volleyball Weekly Awards - Feb. 15, 2021
Offensive Player of the Week: Brooke Nuneviller, Jr., OH/LB, OREGON (Chandler, Ariz.)
4.17 KPS, .380 Pct., 2 SA, 4.67 DPS, .33 BPS, 4.8 PPS
- Paced Oregon in kills both matches in a pair of sweeps against Arizona, totaling 25 kills on 50 swings with just six errors.
- Opened week with 14 kills on .464 hitting along with 16 digs in Friday's 3-0 win - first Oregon player since 2017 to hit over .450 with at least 10 kills and 15 digs in a match.
- Followed with an 11-kill, 12-dig double-double in Sunday's sweep.
- First to win both Offensive & Defensive weekly honors since creation of separate awards in 2011.
Defensive Player of the Week: Brooke Nuneviller, Jr., OH/LB, OREGON (Chandler, Ariz.)
4.67 DPS, 4.8 PPS, 2 SA
- Led the Ducks in digs in both sweeps of the Wildcats, totaling 28 over the two contests.
- The junior had 16 digs in Friday's three-set sweep of Arizona - the fourth-most in a three-set match in the Conference this year.
- Became the first Oregon player since 2017 to have at least 15 digs while hitting over .450 and recording 10-plus kills.
- Recorded eight digs in the third set alone in Friday’s match, and dug five balls in the second and third sets Sunday.
Freshman of the Week: Mychael Vernon, Fr., OH, OREGON STATE (Ossining, N.Y.)
3.60 KPS, .217 Pct., 2.80 DPS, 0.60 BPS, 4.2 PPS
- Helped Oregon State go 2-0 and get its first sweep of Arizona State since 2017 this past weekend.
- Recorded back-to-back double-doubles, and totaled a team-high 36 kills on .217 hitting over the weekend (18 in each match).
- Scored 21.0 points in both matches with 18 kills and 16 digs along with two blocks in Thursday's five-set win, and 18 kills, 12 digs and four blocks in Friday's five-setter.
Offensive: Ella Snyder, ASU; Rachael Fara, COLORADO; Izzi Szulczewski, OREGON STATE; Kendall Kipp, STANFORD; élan McCall, UCLA; Kenzie Koerber, UTAH; Ella May Powell, WASH; Magda Jehlarova, WSU.
Defensive: Kennedi Boyd, ASU; Brynna DeLuzio, COLORADO; Aliyah McDonald, OREGON STATE; Annabelle Smith, STANFORD; Zoe Fleck, UCLA; Kenzie Koerber, UTAH; Lauren Sanders, WASH; Hannah Pukis, WSU.
Freshman: Marta Levinska, ASU; Annabelle Smith, STANFORD; Kate Lane, UCLA; Vanessa Ramirez, UTAH; Madi Endsley, WASH; Julianna Dalton, WSU.