Pac-12 Baseball Players of The Week - Feb. 24, 2021
Player of the Week: Ryan Ober, Jr., INF, Oregon State (Snohomish, Wash.)
3 GP, .400 AVG, .538 OBP, 1.100 SLG, 9 RBI, 2 HR, 6 R, 4 H, 3 BB
- Hit safely in all three games and led Oregon State with nine RBIs to begin the season.
- Hit a home run in each of his first two games. The second home run was a grand slam in the win over New Mexico, the second of his career.
- Recorded two-or-more RBIs in all three games.
- Three of Ober’s four hits went for extra bases and he reached in seven of his 13 plate appearances as he also walked three times, including twice in Sunday's win over Gonzaga.
Pitcher of the Week: Jesse Bergin, Jr., RHP, UCLA (Studio City, Calif.)
1 GP, 6.2 IP, 1 H, 0 ERA, 6 K
- Took a no-hitter into the seventh inning to lead No. 2 UCLA to an 8-2 victory over San Francisco on Saturday.
- The junior allowed only one hit with six strikeouts and retired the first 10 batters against the Dons.
- Bergin has allowed zero earned runs over 28.1 career innings pitched in the month of February.
2021 PAC-12 BASEBALL WEEKLY AWARDS
|Feb. 24||Ryan Ober, Oregon State||Jesse Bergin, UCLA|