Pac-12 Men's Swimming & Diving Weekly Awards - Feb. 24, 2021
Feb 24, 2021
MEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Trenton Julian, Sr., California (Glendale, Calif.)
- Julian won all three races he swam in on Feb. 19 as the Bears defeated rival Stanford in a dual meet, 167.5-130.5.
- Julian set Spieker Aquatics Complex pool records in both the 200-yard freestyle (1:33.53) and 500 free (4:14.08) before swimming the third leg of Cal's 2:51.11 finish in the 400 free relay.
- Julian's times in the 200 free and 500 free rank as the ninth and eighth fastest, respectively, in the nation this year.
ALSO NOMINATED: Daniel Roy, Stanford.
MEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Noah Vigran, Jr., Stanford (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Vigran scored 13 team points with a victory in the 3-meter springboard and second in the 1-meter springboard in his season debut against California.
- Vigran won the 3-meter event with a score of 431.18, helping the Cardinal to finish 1-2-3 in both diving events.
2021 PAC-12 MEN'S SWIMMING & DIVING WEEKLY AWARDS
|Swimmer of the Week||Diver of the Week|
|Feb. 3||Cooper DeRyk, Utah||Tony Chen, Utah|
|Feb. 16||Harry Homans, USC||George Korovin, USC|
|Feb. 24||Trenton Julian, California||Noah Vigran, Stanford|