Pac-12 Women's Soccer Weekly Awards - March 1, 2021
Offensive Player of the Week: Abby Schwartz, So., OREGON STATE (Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada)
2 games, 1 goal, 1 game-winner, 1 assist
- Assisted on Oregon State’s lone goal against then-No. 13 California.
- Scored the game-winning goal in Oregon State’s win over then-No. 3 Stanford in the 82nd minute.
- The Beavers defeated the Cardinal for just the second time ever, and first since 2003.
- First Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week award of her career.
Defensive Player of the Week: Kaillen Fried, Sr., OREGON STATE (Sherwood, Ore.)
2 games, 2 starts, 1 assist
- Started games against California and Stanford.
- Led Oregon State to a 2-1 upset over then-No. 3 Stanford, executing a corner kick which led to the Beavers first goal.
- Saved a Cardinal go-ahead opportunity right before the Beavers took the lead late in the game.
- First Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week award of her career.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Dani Hansen, So., COLORADO (Broomfield, Colo.)
2 games, 20 saves, 1 shutout
- Started in goal for both of Colorado’s contests against Washington.
- Made 11 saves across 110 minutes without surrendering a goal in the first match, for her third shutout of the season.
- Added nine more saves in the Buffaloes’ 2-1 loss to the Huskies in the second match.
- Voted as Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Week for the second time in 2021.
Offensive Player of the Week: Jill Aguilera, Arizona; Nicole Douglas, Arizona State; Emma Westin, California; Shyra James, Colorado; Eden Hardy, Oregon; Delanie Sheehan, UCLA; Summer Yates, Washington; Elyse Bennett, Washington State.
Defensive Player of the Week: Madison Goerlinger, Arizona; Lieske Carleer, Arizona State; Croix Soto, Oregon; Brianne Riley, UCLA; Shae Holmes, Washington.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Giulia Cascapera, Arizona State; Leah Freeman, Oregon; Bridgette Skiba, Oregon State; Lauren Brzykcy, UCLA; Olivia Sekany, Washington; Marissa Zucchetto, Washington State.