A Message To Our Fans on Attendance at Arizona Baseball, Softball
Dear Baseball and Softball Season Ticket Holders,
Having our outstanding fans cheering on the Wildcats makes game days special at Arizona Athletics, and that is why we are excited to announce that we will begin welcoming a limited number of fans at home baseball and softball games, beginning with this week's baseball games versus Wichita State. Additional fan attendance at events is part of our phased approach to safely welcoming fans that began last week with a small number of student-athlete and coach guests.
Beginning at 9 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, March 9 for Arizona Baseball and Tuesday, March 16 for Arizona Softball, we will offer a limited number of single game tickets for season ticket holders to purchase based on priority points. A limit of two tickets per game will be sold for softball due to inventory available. Unsold tickets will then be released to the general public on March 10th for baseball and March 18th for softball.
Beginning on March 9
- 9 a.m. (MST) Baseball tickets available for purchase for baseball season ticket holders with 5,000 or more Wildcat Club priority points
- 12 p.m. (MST) Baseball tickets available for purchase for baseball season ticket holders with 1, 000 to 4,999 Wildcat Club priority points
- 2 p.m. (MST) Baseball tickets available for purchase for baseball season ticket holders with 1 to 999 Wildcat Club priority points
Beginning on March 16
- 9 a.m. (MST) Softball tickets available for purchase for softball season ticket holders with 5,000 or more Wildcat Club priority points
- 12 p.m. (MST) Softball tickets available for purchase for softball season ticket holders with 1, 000 to 4,999 Wildcat Club priority points
- 2 p.m. (MST) Softball tickets available for purchase for softball season ticket holders with 1 to 999 Wildcat Club priority points
All purchases must be made online or over the phone at 520-621-2287. Those that have a credit on their account and would like to utilize it, must call the ticket office. Credits will not be able to be used for online purchase. As a reminder any credit amounts remaining on file can be used for future season ticket purchases, and we ask for your continued patience through these purchase windows.
All fans attending games at Hi Corbett Field and Hillenbrand Memorial Stadium will be required to follow University of Arizona campus protocols as well as state and local health guidelines, which include but are not limited to:
- Wearing a mask at all times
- Completing the University of Arizona's Daily Wellness Check on the day of the event prior to arriving and showing completion to event staff before entering the facility
- Sitting in the designated seat assignment on your ticket at all times except for use of restrooms
- Adhering to Arizona Athletics' clear bag policy
- Concessions stands will not be open. Small snacks and sealed non-alcoholic beverages are permitted to be brought in.
- Gates will open 60 minutes prior to the start of the event and sales will end 90 minutes after first pitch at baseball and after the third inning at softball.
This is exciting news for the Wildcat Family, and we can't wait to welcome you back to our facilities to re-establish our gameday atmosphere that makes our student-athletes' experience special.
Bear Down and Mask Up!
Vice President and Director of Athletics
— Arizona Athletics (@AZATHLETICS) March 8, 2021