Pac-12 Women’s Volleyball Weekly Awards - March 23, 2021
Offensive Player of the Week: Brooke Botkin, Sr., OH, USC (Houston, Texas)
4.22 KPS, .272 Pct, 3.0 DPS, 0.44 BPS, 4.6 PPS
- Posted her 25th-career double-double in a 3-2 win for the Trojans over then-No. 15-ranked crosstown rival UCLA.
- She collected 38 kills over two matches with 4.22 kills per set.
- Added 19 digs (3.80 dps) in the win over UCLA and averaged 3.00 digs per set over the two matches.
- Hit .314 and .250 in consecutive matches with more than 3.5 kills per set and just 10 errors on 103 attempts.
Defensive Player of the Week: Elena Oglivie, Fr., Libero, STANFORD (Honolulu, Hawaii)
4.88 DPS, 39 D
- Averaged 4.88 digs per set as Stanford split its matches with Arizona State on Sunday.
- Registered a match-high 18 digs in a sweep over the Sun Devils on Friday - the second win of the season for the Cardinal.
- Followed up by matching her career-high with 21 digs on Sunday.
- Has now recorded double-digit digs in seven straight matches.
Freshman of the Week: Sofia Maldonado Diaz, Fr., OH, ARIZONA (Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico)
2.83 KPS, .157 Pct., 8 SA, 1.33 SAPS, 4.3 PPS
- Helped lead Arizona to a weekend sweep of California in Berkeley, pacing the Wildcats with 17 kills during the weekend.
- Posted back-to-back four-ace matches, setting her career high on Friday and then tying it on Sunday, averaging an incredible 1.33 aces per set on the weekend.
Offensive: Iman Isanovic, ASU; Leah Clayton, COLO; Gloria Mutiri, ORE; Caitie Baird, STAN; Mac May, UCLA; Dani Drews, UTAH.
Defensive: Kamaile Hiapo, ARIZ; Annika Larson, ASU; Zoe Neverdowski, COLO; Georgia Murphy, ORE; élan McCall, UCLA; Aleksandra Gryka, USC; Saige Ka'aha'aina-Torres, UTAH.
Freshman: Ella Snyder, ASU; Maya Tabron, COLO; Annabelle Smith, STAN; Iman Ndiaye, UCLA; Vanessa Ramirez, UTAH.