Beavers Head to L.A. for Final Road Series of Season
• Oregon State hits the road for the final time this season, facing UCLA on Friday and Sunday in Pauley Pavilion with match one at 6 pm (PT) and the second game at noon.
• Friday and Sunday's matches will be on UCLA Live Stream.
• Fans can find the stream of the games by visiting the volleyball schedule page on osubeavers.com.
• Live stats will be available for both matches. Fans can access links to live stats by visiting the volleyball schedule page on osubeavers.com.
AGAINST THE BRUINS
• UCLA took both matches last season, one in five sets and the other in a sweep.
• In last season's series, each team recorded a combined 18 blocks.
• Grace Massey posted a team-leading 38 digs between the two contests and tallied an ace in each match.
• The last Oregon State win in the series came on Nov. 19, 2001 in Corvallis.
SCOUTING No. 17 UCLA
• UCLA is 3-3 in its last six contests, including a 3-2 loss to USC in its last match on Mar. 21.
• The Bruins lead the Pac-12 in kills (973), kills per set (13.90), assists (904), assists per set (12.91), and digs (1016). They are second with 154 total blocks.
• Mac May leads the Bruins with 298 kills and 4.26 kills per set.
• Zoe Fleck has team-bests of 302 digs and 4.31 digs per set.
LAST TIME OUT
• OSU fell to No. 17 Oregon on Mar. 19 (3-2) and Mar. 21 (3-0).
• The Beavers recorded 133 digs compared to 119 for the Ducks over the two games.
• Freshman Mychael Vernon led Oregon State with 28 kills on the weekend.
• Izzi Szulczewski recorded a combined 69 assists and 31 digs.
Oregon State volleyball fans are encouraged to join Off the Bench, the program's new donor club. Click here for more information or call Alyssa Whitney at 541-231-4351 or email Rebecca McCaulley at email@example.com.
For more information on the Oregon State volleyball team, follow the club's official Twitter account at Twitter.com/BeaverVBall, by Facebook at Facebook.com/BeaverVBall or on Instagram at Instagram.com/BeaverVBall.
Oregon State Athletics strives to Build Excellent Authentic Visionary Student-Athletes (Go BEAVS).