Beavers Take On Huskies For Three In Seattle
GAME 20: Oregon State (14-5, 2-1) vs. Washington (8-10, 0-3)
March 26, 2021 • 5:00 p.m. PT • Seattle, Wash. • Husky Ballpark
TBA vs. TBA
Oregon State opens a three-game Pac-12 series with Washington Friday night at Husky Ballpark in Seattle. First pitch is set for 5 p.m. PT.
All games air on the Beaver Sports Network with pre-game 30 minutes before first pitch. Affiliates include KEJO 1240-AM (Corvallis), KKNX 840-AM (Eugene), KCFM 1250-AM & 104.1-FM (Florence), KLAD 960-AM & 93.3-FM (Klamath Falls), KTMT 880-AM & 96.1-FM (Medford, weekend games), Rip City Radio 620-AM (Portland), 102.3 FM (weekday games prior to 5:30 p.m.), KSKR 1490-AM (Roseburg) and KBZY 1490-AM (Salem, weekend games).
Catch the game online by visiting osubeavers.com, and find the live broadcast on the Oregon State baseball schedule page. The games can be heard via the TuneIn application, which is available for smartphones and tablets (search Beaver Sports Network).
The game will not be broadcast.
A live video stream, produced by Washington, will be available. Visit the baseball schedule page on osubeavers.com for a link.
Live stats for the game can be accessed by clicking on the live stats link located on the baseball schedule page on osubeavers.com.
Kyler McMahan doubled and homered to drive in five runs to pace Oregon State to a 9-0 win over Santa Clara Wednesday night at Goss Stadium. Gavin Logan also doubled and homered as Oregon State's offense recorded 10 hits and three walks to split the midweek series with the Broncos. The OSU pitching staff limited Santa Clara to three hits and three walks while striking out 14.
Versus The Huskies
• Oregon State and Washington are meeting for the first time since 2019 when the Beavers swept a three-game series at Husky Ballpark.
• The Beavers have won four straight and eight of their last 10 versus the Huskies.
• OSU has won six consecutive series versus UW, including three consecutive in Seattle.
• The 2019 sweep was the Beavers' first against Washington since 2005, which was also in Seattle.
• Kyler McMahan's five RBI Wednesday marked a career-high for the junior, who extended his hit streak to four games with a 2-for-4 night, which included a double and his first home run of the season.
• McMahan has nine RBI on the strength of five hits, which includes three doubles.
• He is 5-for-15 (.333) during the streak.
First To 200
• Oregon State's pitching staff became the first team in the conference to reach 200 or more strikeouts this season.
• The Beavers have 201 after totaling 14 in Wednesday's win over Santa Clara.
• Oregon State is second in the Pac-12 with 10.58 strikeouts per nine innings, which also ranks 34th nationally.
• Oregon State's bullpen has allowed just 59 hits in 86 innings this season. The bullpen has an 8-1 record.
• The Beavers are first in the Pac-12 allowing 6.79 hits per game. That ranks 12th nationally.
• OSU is 12-0 when scoring first this season. The Beavers are also 13-1 when out-hitting their opponents.
• Ten different Beavers have hit at least one home run this season.
• The game marks the first on the road for the Beavers in the month of March; OSU is 7-4 at home.