OSU Welcomes No. 12 Utah to Gill in Final Series of Season
• Oregon State closes out the season with Utah on Thursday at 6 pm (PT) and Saturday at 11 am in Gill Coliseum.
PLAYING FOR A CAUSE
• Thursday's match will be the team's Dam Change Game. Throughout the season, the Beavers have used their platform by using their voices to aid the Dam Change mission at OSU by bringing awareness, education, and understanding as related to systemic racism in the United States.
• Thursday and Saturday's matches will be on Oregon State Live Stream with Josh Worden and Maddie Goings on the call.
• Fans can find the stream of the games by visiting the volleyball schedule page on osubeavers.com.
• Live stats will be available for both matches. Fans can access links to live stats by visiting the volleyball schedule page on osubeavers.com.
AGAINST THE UTES
• Utah has won the last three meetings, including a sweep last season.
• The last Oregon State win came in Corvallis, 3-1, on Oct. 27, 2017. The Utes were ranked 12th at the time.
• Grace Massey posted a game-high 12 digs in last year's match.
SCOUTING No. 12 UTAH
• Utah has won its last two matches, a sweep against Colorado and Washington State.
• The Utes are second in the Pac-12 in kills per set (13.75), attacking percentage (.256), assists per set (12.40), service aces (107), and digs per set (15.14). They are third in kills (866) and assists (781).
• Dani Drews leads the team with 324 kills and 5.14 kills per set. Her kills per set mark leads the Pac-12.
• Saige Ka'aha'aina-Torres has a team-leading 199 digs and 3.16 digs per set.
• Phoebe Grace has 63 blocks and 1.03 blocks per set, both first on Utah.
LAST TIME OUT
• OSU fell to No. 17 UCLA Mar. 26 (3-0) and 28 (3-1).
• Kateryna Tkachenko posted a combined 25 kills in the two games.
• Anastasija Svetnik recorded eight blocks between both games.
• Izzi Szulczewski led OSU with 60 assists during the weekend, along with 21 digs.
• Grace Massey had a team-leading 23 digs in the series.
Oregon State volleyball fans are encouraged to join Off the Bench, the program's new donor club. Click here for more information or call Alyssa Whitney at 541-231-4351 or email Rebecca McCaulley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Oregon State volleyball team, follow the club's official Twitter account at Twitter.com/BeaverVBall, by Facebook at Facebook.com/BeaverVBall or on Instagram at Instagram.com/BeaverVBall.
Oregon State Athletics strives to Build Excellent Authentic Visionary Student-Athletes (Go BEAVS).