Pac-12 Baseball Weekly Awards - March 30, 2021
Pac-12 Baseball Player of the Week: Daniel Susac, Fr., C, ARIZONA (Roseville, Calif.)
4 GP, .556 AVG, .556 OBP, 1.389 SLG, 10 RBI, 4 HR, 6 R, 10 H, 0 BB
- Helped lead Arizona to 3-1 week, including a series victory over No. 16 Oregon.
- Hit four home runs and drove in 10 RBIs over four games. Notched two multi-home run games, blasting two homers against Loyola Marymount on Monday and again versus No. 16 Oregon on Sunday.
- Smacked seven extra-base hits in four games and raised season batting average to .313, the fourth-best mark on the team.
- Did not commit an error and logged 29 putouts while starting all four games at catcher.
Pac-12 Baseball Pitcher of the Week: Kevin Abel, So., RHP, OREGON STATE (San Diego, Calif.)
1 GP, 6.0 IP, 0 ER, 7 K
- Tossed six hitless innings as part of Oregon State's 3-0 win and shared no hitter against Washington Friday.
- Struck out seven in his six innings of work.
- The right-hander picked up the win for his second victory of the season.
- Abel leads the Pac-12 with 48 strikeouts this season.
Player of the Week: Sean McLain, ASU; Quentin Selma, CAL; Anthony Hall, ORE; Garret Forrester, OSU; Tim Tawa, STAN; JT Schwartz, UCLA; Matt Richardson, UTAH.
Pitcher of the Week: Chase Silseth, ARIZ; Justin Fall, ASU; Nick Proctor, CAL; Kyle Karros, UCLA; David Watson, UTAH.