Pac-12 Women’s Volleyball Weekly Awards - March 30, 2021
Offensive Player of the Week: Samantha Drechsel, Sr., OH, WASHINGTON (Woodinville, Wash.)
4.67 KPS, .353 Pct, 3.78 DPS, 0.78 BPS, 5.4 PPS
- Finished with 23 kills, one off her career high, on a .588 attack percentage to kick off Washington’s series opener against Stanford this past weekend.
- Tied her career-high with 18 digs against the Cardinal on Friday, helping to lead the Huskies to a 3-1 victory.
- The senior had another double-double in the series finale against Stanford with 19 kills and 16 digs, and had block assists to win sets No. 3 (33-31) and No. 5 (16-14).
- Series win helped move Huskies into first in the Pac-12 at 15-3.
Defensive Player of the Week: Shannon Crenshaw, Jr., L, WASHINGTON (Longwood, Fla.)
4.89 DPS, 44 D
- Set a career-high with 26 digs in Washington's five-set win over Stanford in Sunday's series finale. This was part of 98 team digs for UW, the most in the Pac-12 this season and second-most by the Huskies since 2014
- Crenshaw also added 18 digs in the 3-1 win in the series opener.
- The libero also put up 13 assists for the week, helping Washington move into first place in the Pac-12 at 15-3 with two matches remaining.
Freshman of the Week: Audrey Pak, Fr., S, UCLA (Moraga, Calif.)
6.57 APS, 2.43 DPS
- Helped set the Bruins to a season-best hitting percentage in Friday's win against Oregon State, as she recorded 18 assists and seven digs.
- She also posted her first-ever double-double with 28 assists and a career-high 10 digs in Sunday's victory for the Bruins.
- The freshman added one ace on Friday and two on Sunday, leading the Bruins to consecutive victories over the Beavers (3-0, 3-1).
Offensive: Jenna Ewert, COLO; Gloria Mutiri, ORE; Caitie Baird, STAN; Mac May, UCLA; Brooke Botkin, USC; Kenzie Koerber, UTAH.
Defensive: Leah Clayton, COLO; Karson Bacon, ORE; Elena Oglivie, STAN; Zoe Fleck, UCLA; Sarah Nelson, USC; Kenzie Koerber, UTAH.
Freshman: Maya Tabron, COLO; Annabelle Smith, STAN; Vanessa Ramirez, UTAH; Madi Endsley, WASH; Argentina Ung, WSU.