Pac-12 Women's Soccer Weekly Awards - April 5, 2021
Offensive Player of the Week: Penelope Hocking, Jr., USC (Anaheim, Calif.)
2 games, 3 goals, 1 assist, 1 game-winner
- Recorded the third hat-trick of her career against then-No. 20 Washington.
- Added an assist to bring her game total to seven points, leading the Trojans to a 5-0 win over the Huskies.
- Reached 40 goals for her career, becoming the second player in program history to achieve that mark.
- Started and attempted a shot in a 1-0 win over Washington State, a victory that elevated USC to third place in the conference.
Defensive Player of the Week: Sydney Studer, Jr., OREGON STATE (Eastvale, Calif.)
2 games, 2 starts, 3 goals, 1 goal surrendered
- Led Oregon State’s defense in a shutout win over Colorado (2-0) and 3-1 victory against Utah.
- Scored all three Beaver goals against the Utes, including two in the first seven minutes, to secure her first career hat trick.
- Helped the Beavers earn their first conference wins of the season.
- First career Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week honor.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Kaylie Collins, R-Sr., USC (Clayton, Calif.)
2 games, 2 starts, 10 saves, 2 shutouts
- Completed a pair of solo shutouts against the Washington and Washington State.
- Collected five saves in each win.
- Has not allowed a goal since March 18 against UCLA.
- The victories were the Trojans' fourth and fifth consecutive shutouts at home.
- USC has not allowed a goal at home in the past 479 minutes dating back to the season-opener against BYU.
Offensive Player of the Week: Jill Aguilera, ARIZONA; Jazmine Wilkinson, ARIZONA STATE; Amaya Gray, CALIFORNIA; Tessa Barton, COLORADO; Zoe Hasenauer, OREGON; Brianna McReynolds, OREGON STATE; Reilyn Turner, UCLA.
Defensive Player of the Week: Jordan Hall, ARIZONA; Lieske Carleer, ARIZONA STATE; Abena Aidoo, CALIFORNIA; Haileigh Adams, COLORADO; Chardonnay Curran, OREGON; Karina Rodriguez, UCLA; Kaylin Martin, USC.
Goalkeeper of the Week: Hope Hisey, ARIZONA; Giulia Cascapera, ARIZONA STATE; Angelina Anderson, CALIFORNIA; Dani Hansen, COLORADO; Bridgette Skiba, OREGON STATE; Lauren Brzykcy, UCLA.