Pac-12 Baseball Weekly Awards - April 26, 2021
Pac-12 Baseball Player of the Week: Ethan Long, Fr., INF/RHP, ARIZONA STATE (Gilbert, Ariz.)
5 GP, .450 AVG, .522 OBP, 1.100 SLG, 7 RBI, 4 HR, 5 R, 9 H, 3 BB
- Hit four home runs and and drove in seven in five games.
- Began the week with a three-run homer in a 13-10 win over Grand Canyon.
- Hit go-ahead homers in each of Arizona State’s wins over Utah.
- A four-hit performance in Saturday's 10-6 win over the Utes was highlighted by a pair of home runs.
- Finished the weekend with five extra-base hits and a 1.100 slugging percentage.
- Reached base in 12 of 23 plate appearances.
- First career Pac-12 Baseball Player of the Week honor.
Pac-12 Baseball Pitcher of the Week: Zane Mills, Jr., RHP, WASHINGTON STATE (Portland, Ore.)
1 GP, 1 W, 9.0 IP, 6 H, 2 ER, 2 BB, 10 K
- Hurled Washington State's first complete game since 2018 to lead the Cougars to their first series win over California since 2015.
- Struck out 10, scattered six hits and allowed just two runs in a 4-2 win.
- Did not allow a hit until the fifth inning and struck out the side in the ninth.
- Lowered his earned run average to 3.81.
- Leads the Pac-12 in strikeouts (65) and ranks second in innings (59.0).
- Second Pac-12 Baseball Pitcher of the Week honor in 2021.
Player of the Week: Daniel Susac, ARIZONA; Joe Casey, OREGON STATE; Shea Kramer, UTAH; Will Simpson, WASHINGTON; Kyle Manzardo, WASHINGTON STATE.
Pitcher of the Week: Grant Holman, CALIFORNIA; Kolby Somers, OREGON; Daniel Colwell, UCLA; David Watson, UTAH; Dylan Lamb, WASHINGTON.