Pac-12 Women's Lacrosse Tournament
Attendance and Gameday Information
Beginning May 1, Stanford Athletics is permitted to invite spectators up to 25% capacity at select outdoor venues. In addition to guests of participating student-athletes and Stanford students, fans will be able to buy tickets to the Pac-12 Lacrosse Tournament (May 5-8). Please read the following information carefully:
- Attendance is limited to current California residents, current Stanford students, and non-California residents who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two full weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna) or two full weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson). Proof of vaccination for non-California residents is required on-site.
- The above requirements apply to individuals who have recently tested negative for COVID-19 or positive for COVID-19 antibodies.
- All fans must enter Stanford Stadium through Gate 4, located adjacent to Nelson Road across from the Track Lot.
- Masks are required for entry and must be worn in the venue unless actively consuming food or beverages.
- Concessions will not be sold at Stanford Stadium, but fans may bring food and sealed, non-alcoholic beverages into the venue (no glass containers or cans).
- Parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the Varsity Lot and Track Lot. There is no charge for parking on weekends or after 4 PM on weekdays.
- Tickets are $10 each and are required for each game as all-session/all-day passes are not available. Current Stanford students receive free admission, but must claim a ticket in advance (limit one ticket per student). Guests of participating student-athletes should continue to request tickets using the normal pass list protocol and policy.
- Fans will be seated in pods (of 1 to 4 seats) in order to provide social distancing from other fans, working staff, and members of the program.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and will not be available for sale at the venue.
- Mobile tickets will be delivered to California residents via email no later than the morning of the event. Non-California residents who are fully vaccinated will be required to show proof of vaccination at window 2 of the Stanford Stadium Athletics Ticket Office on gameday to receive their ticket(s). Fans who do not own a smartphone can request to pick-up tickets at will call on the day of the event by emailing email@example.com or calling (800)-STANFORD after making their purchase. There is a $5 delivery fee for will call orders.