Spring Game Set
Stanford football will host its annual Cardinal and White Spring Game on Saturday, May 22 at Stanford Stadium. Gates will open and giveaways will be available at noon, warmups will start at 12:15 p.m. and kickoff is set for 1 p.m. TV and Radio broadcast information will be shared once finalized.
Beginning May 1, Stanford Athletics is permitted to invite spectators up to 25% capacity at select outdoor venues. In addition to guests of participating student-athletes and Stanford students, fans will be able to attend! The Spring Game is free to attend, but all fans are required to claim complimentary reserved seating tickets in advance. Buck/Cardinal Club Priority Seat Members will have exclusive first access beginning Monday, May 10 at 9 a.m., followed by all other football Season Ticket Members on Tuesday, May 11 at 1 p.m., and all other fans on Friday, May 14 at 9 a.m. Please read below for more details on ticketing and attendance policies:
- All attendees are required to have a ticket with an assigned seat. Attendance is free, but fans must claim tickets in advance as they will not be available to claim at the venue.
- Current Stanford students also receive free admission, and should claim a ticket (one per student) as is the case for other 2021 athletics events. Guests of participating student-athletes should continue to request tickets using the normal pass list protocol and policy.
- Attendance is limited to current California residents, current Stanford students, and non-California residents who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two full weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna) or two full weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson). Proof of vaccination for non-California residents is required on-site.
- The above requirements apply to individuals who have recently tested negative for COVID-19 or positive for COVID-19 antibodies.
- Fans will be able to select their seats, and should look for seating pods (1 to 4 or 6 people) based on their group size. Reserved pod seating provides social distancing from other fans, working staff, and members of the program.
- For families of 7 or more, please contact the ticket office at (800)-STANFORD to be seated in pods of close proximity.
- Masks are required for entry and must be worn in the venue unless actively consuming food or beverages.
- Concessions will not be sold at Stanford Stadium, but fans may bring food and sealed, non-alcoholic beverages into the venue (no glass containers or cans).
- Parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the Varsity Lot, Track Lot and El Camino Grove (Lot 2). There is no charge for parking on weekends.
- Mobile tickets will be delivered to California residents via email no later than the morning of the event. Non-California residents who are fully vaccinated will be required to show proof of vaccination at window 2 of the Stanford Stadium Athletics Ticket Office on gameday to receive their ticket(s). Fans who do not own a smartphone can request to pick-up tickets at will call on the day of the event by emailing email@example.com or calling (800)-STANFORD after making their purchase. There is a $5 delivery fee for will call orders.
- We recommend that all fans add their tickets to the mobile wallet on their device prior to arriving at the venue. Please visit the Mobile Ticketing Guide for step-by-step instructions to manage your tickets once they are printed.
The Cardinal is finally coming home to Stanford Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 25 to take on UCLA. Season Ticket Memberships are on sale now! Start enjoying benefits today and get access to the best available seats by becoming a Member today. For fans interested in checking out seats in person at the Spring Game, call the Ticket Office at (800)-STANFORD or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment! Each purchase is protected and 100% Assured, meaning in event a game is canceled or venue capacity limited due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, fans will have four options to reconcile their payments, including a refund or credit.