Wildcats Selected to Host Tucson NCAA Regional at Hi Corbett Field
TUCSON, Ariz. — Arizona Baseball has been selected to host an NCAA Baseball Championships Regional at Hi Corbett Field this coming weekend, the NCAA announced this evening.
Exact dates and times, along with visiting opponents, for the Tucson Regional at Hi Corbett Field will be announced tomorrow morning during the NCAA Division I Baseball Championship Selection Show. The broadcast is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. MST on ESPN2.
Sunday night's selection marks the 15th time in program history that Arizona Baseball will host the opening round of the NCAA Baseball Championships in Tucson, and the second time they will play host at historic Hi Corbett Field.
The Wildcats finished the 2021 season with an overall record of 40-15 and a Pac-12 Conference mark of 21-9. Arizona reached the 40-win mark in the regular season for the 13th time in program history with Saturday night's walk-off victory over Dixie State, and concluded their second-winningest conference campaign last weekend with a 2-1 road series win over Oregon State.
Arizona won the 2021 Pac-12 Baseball Championship outright, earning the league's automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament. Tomorrow's selection will seal the Wildcats 40th NCAA Tournament appearance, and their third under head coach Jay Johnson. Arizona's 40 postseason appearances are the sixth most in the nation.
- All-Session Pricing
- Reserved: $50
- Single-Session Pricing (available Friday, June 4 at 9 a.m.)
- Adult: $15/ticket
- Groups (15+) and Students: $10/ticket
- Season Ticket Holder window for All-Session Passes: Sunday, May 30 through Tuesday, June 1 at 12 p.m. MST
- Wildcat Club window for All Session Passes: Tuesday, June 1 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- General Public window for All-Session Passes: Wednesday, June 2 at 9 a.m.
- Single-Session Tickets: Friday, June 4 at 9 a.m.