2021 Football Promo Schedule
TUCSON, Ariz. — Arizona Athletics and Arizona Football today announced a jam-packed promotional schedule for the upcoming 2021 season, the inaugural campaign for head coach Jedd Fisch.
Arizona will play six home games at Arizona Stadium in 2021, including visits from Pac-12 foes UCLA, Washington, California, and Utah. Tickets for all home games are available for purchase now and can be secured by clicking HERE.
Highlights of the 2021 promotional schedule include a pregame concert for the home opener on Sept. 11, Family Weekend on Oct. 9 versus UCLA, Homecoming on Nov. 6 versus California, and Senior Day on Nov. 13 versus Utah.
Critically-acclaimed country music artist Phil Vassar will perform as part of the pregame festivities for Arizona Football's home opener versus San Diego State on Saturday, Sept. 11. Vassar will perform on the University of Arizona Mall and perform from his catalogue of signature songs that features 10 number one singles and 26 top-40 hits, including "Carlene", "Just Another Day in Paradise", "Sick-Pack Summer," and "When I Love You" among others. The two-time ASCAP Songwriter of the Year and Top New Male Vocalist award-winner will take the stage at 4:30 p.m. MST as part of the "Community Day" promotions on gameday. Visit www.PhilVassar.com for more information and follow him on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Making a return in 2021 is the fan-favorite Cat Cruiser, a Phoenix to Tucson shuttle service. Simplify your gameday travel from Phoenix to Tucson and ride the convenient Cat Cruiser. We'll take care of the driving, drop you close to the stadium, and navigate post-game for you. You can focus on having fun when you ride with us on a private air-conditioned motor-coach that will shuttle you to and from Phoenix in style. Two bus routes — each route with two convenient pick-up locations. The cost is $25 per person, per game. Take advantage of the Bundle Pack for $120 that serves as a season pass for all 6 Arizona home games and save $30. Fans can begin booking their reservations on the Cat Cruiser on Monday, Aug. 16. For more details and to book your reservation, click HERE.
On Thursday, Arizona Athletics announced a new multi-year partnership with Aramark as its concessions operator beginning with the 2021-22 academic year. Aramark, an industry leader in the concessions operations that serves 29 professional sports franchises in five different leagues in addition to over 90 different colleges and universities, will serve all of Arizona's competition facilities. This expertise will enhance the service at all Arizona sports venues while prioritizing food and beverage quality, efficiency, safety and enjoyment for fans at home events.
The complete details on 2021 promotions can be found below.
Sept. 11 vs. San Diego State (7 p.m. MST)
- Pregame concert with Phil Vassar
- When: 4:30 p.m. MST
- Where: University of Arizona Mall
- Community Day
- Wildcats open the 2021 season on the 20th anniversary of September 11, 2001. Join us, when we honor and recognize the brave men and women that protect and serve our community every day.
- Davis-Monthan Day
- Arizona Sports Hall of Fame Day
Sept. 18 vs. Northern Arizona (7 p.m. MST)
- Hispanic Heritage Day
- Join us for our annual Hispanic Heritage Night celebration at Arizona Stadium. This tradition of celebrating the rich and vibrant Hispanic culture of Southern Arizona will include educational content and special performances from Mariachi Bands and Folklorico Dancers before the game and during halftime.
- Cheer Fest
- Enjoy our annual Cheer Fest halftime performance where young fans live out their dreams of becoming a future Arizona Wildcat Cheerleader.
Oct. 9 vs. UCLA (7:30 p.m. MST)
- Family Weekend
- Family Weekend is the perfect time to visit your student, learn more about campus life, and create special memories at Arizona Stadium and a Wildcat Football game. Visit the festive pre-game Family Fun Zone Tailgate that will include food, entertainment, Wildcat spirit, and a good time for our parents and families while visiting with their student.
- Youth Football Day
- Enjoy our annual Youth Football Day as inspiring young football players from Tucson Youth Football play an exhibition game at halftime.
- Fan WHITE OUT
- WHITE OUT Arizona Stadium as fans are encouraged to wear a WHITE Arizona Football t-shirt to the game.
Oct. 22 vs. Washington (7:30 p.m. MST)
- UA Champions Day
- Arizona Athletics experienced a ton success on and off the field/pitch/court. Help us celebrate when we recognize these champions for what they were able to accomplish during the 2020-21 season.
- University of Arizona and Arizona Athletics partner together to highlight all of the successful accomplishments the University has been able to achieve the over the last couple of years.
Nov. 6 vs. California (Time TBA)
- Every year at Homecoming, we gather to honor traditions and celebrate our Wildcat ties. Be a part of the Homecoming festivities all week long and wrap-up the weekend at Arizona Stadium when we announce the with winner of the Homecoming at halftime.
- Fan RED OUT
- RED OUT Arizona Stadium as fans are encouraged to wear a RED Arizona Football t-shirt to the game.
- Ring of Honor Induction
- Join us as we welcome back two Wildcat greats, Earl Mitchell and Brooks Reed, and celebrate their names being added to the Football Ring of Honor.
Nov. 13 vs. Utah (Time TBA)
- Senior Day
- Recognizing out senior football student-athletes for their contributions to the program and the University.
- Military Appreciation Day
- Help us honor and recognize the brave men and women that protect and serve our country throughout day.
Fall Camp and Fan Fest
Arizona Football excitedly welcomes all Wildcats to attend 13 open practices during 2021 Fall Camp. Dates, times, and locations for all 13 open practices can be found below. These events are completely free and open to the public. For more details, click HERE.