Beavers By the Numbers: Returners Part 1
CORVALLIS – As the 2021-22 season approaches, take a look at some of the key numbers for the Oregon State women's basketball team.
Returners Part 1:
Ellie Mack (Redshirt Senior)
- Mack leads all Oregon State players with 1,193 career points over the course of her career with OSU and Bucknell.
- The forward has started 82 consecutive games dating back to her sophomore season.
- Mack finished the 2020-21 season in the top-15 in the Pac-12 in 3-point percentage, knocking down 36.7 percent of her attempts from beyond the arc.
Jovana Subasic (Redshirt Senior)
- Subasic is a career 40.2 percent 3-point shooter
- The Serbian finished the 2019-20 season in the top-10 in the Pac-12 in blocks per game
Taya Corosdale (Redshirt Junior)
- Corosdale was seventh in the Pac-12 in 3-point percentage last season
- The forward played all 125 minutes for the Beavers during the 2019 NCAA Tournament
- Corosdale needs one more 3-pointer to reach 100 in her career
- The Bothell, Wash. native was one of six players in the Pac-12 to finish in the top-30 in the conference in both assists and rebounds last season
Noelle Mannen (Redshirt Sophomore)
- Mannen is shooting 52.6 percent from the floor and 50 percent from 3-point range over the course of her Oregon State career
- The guard scored 10 points against Southern Utah in 2019-20
Stay tuned to OSUBeavers.com for more Beavers By The Numbers:
Aug. 19 – Returners Part 1
Aug. 20 – Returners Part 2
Aug. 21 – Newcomers
Aug. 22 – Coaches
Aug. 23 – Team Success
Oregon State Athletics strives to Build Excellent Authentic Visionary Student-Athletes (Go BEAVS).