Soccer Heads to Texas, Baylor
The Ducks embark on their longest road trip of the season. Oregon plays at Texas on Thursday (5 p.m., Longhorn Network) and at Baylor on Sunday (5 p.m., Big 12 Now on ESPN+).
• Nationally, Oregon ranks in the top 20 in goals, assists and points per game. The Ducks are 15th in points (9.50), 19th in assists (3.00) and 20th in scoring (3.25).
• SCOREGON! The Ducks have scored 13 goals in four games in 2021. Contrast that to last season when the Ducks found the net 14 times in 16 games.
• Oregon returns all 11 starters from last season's squad that posted the Ducks' first winning record (6-5-5) since 2006 (12-6-2), including all-conference picks Zoe Hasenauer, Croix Soto and Leah Freeman. Freeman was also named to the Pac-12 all-freshman team.
• Junior F Ally Cook leads the Pac-12 and ranks ninth in scoring nationally at 1.00 goals per game. She has four goals in four games in 2021 to match her total from last season. Cook has 13 career goals which is tied for seventh on the UO career list. More than half of those goals (seven) have been game-winners.
• Senior MF Zoe Hasenauer, who has three assists on the season, is now fourth in UO career assists with 14. She is just four helpers behind UO career record holder Jen Stoltenberg (18, 2007-10).
• Chardonnay Curran played in her 77th game as a Duck last week against UCSB. She is on pace to become Oregon's career leader in games played (81) Sept. 19 at Portland State.