Game Day Info for CU Football vs. Texas A&M
BOULDER - Empower Field at Mile High will play host to the University of Colorado's home football game against Texas A&M University on Saturday, Sept. 11. The kickoff is set for 1:30 p.m. Mountain Time.
Parking lots open at 9:30 a.m. and stadium gates will open at 11:30 a.m. Fans should be aware that on-site stadium parking will be sold out before gameday. Vehicles without permits should avoid the stadium area in it's entirety and park offsite at Ball Arena (formerly known as Pepsi Center). A limited number of permits may still be available for purchase at Ticketmaster.
Be aware of the stadium's clear bag policy and prohibited items.
For more information on how to do this (or transfer your tickets or parking permit to someone else) visit www.denverbroncos.com/mobiletickets.
Students who have purchased sports passes will receive their tickets electronically. For those students who do not have a student sport pass, which are sold out for the 21-22 season, they can buy a discounted student ticket for the game. That opportunity will be emailed to students on Thursday morning. A limited number of student buses are available on a first come, first served basis and will leave the CU Events Center at 10:30 a.m. Students are required to bring their Buff One Card for entry to the bus and the game, and there are no backpacks permitted. MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED ON THE BUSES.
Ralphie, the University of Colorado's live mascot, will not attend the Colorado vs. Texas A&M football game in Denver on Saturday, Sept. 11. Program Director Taylor Stratton was pleased with her runs vs. Northern Colorado, however does not want to deviate Ralphie from her normal run pattern this early on in her training. The team looks forward to Ralphie's second game on Saturday, Sept. 18 against Minnesota at 11 a.m.
Ralphie's Corral will be located in Lot C on the west side of Empower Field at Mile High and will open at 10 a.m. The bar service will close at 12:30 p.m.
COVID-19 Protocols: Empower Field at Mile High has implemented several health and sanitation practices following guidelines from the State of Colorado, City of Denver, NFL and health officials. Empower Field at Mile High and the stadium staff will also be playing their part by implementing a few additional safety measures.
- Vaccinated patrons are not required to wear a mask while unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to wear one.
- Policies may be adjusted based on the latest local requirements and in accordance with all NFL protocols.
- Tailgating is permitted; however, we ask that all fans review the Empower Field at Mile High tailgating policies prior to arrival.
- Empower Field at Mile High will be as touchless as possible from the entry process to restrooms to concessions. The stadium is now a cashless venue.
- Payment options through mobile devices (ex: Apple Pay) and traditional scan/chip options for credit/debit cards at all points of sale will be implemented.
- Mobile ordering will also be expanded this season. Aramark debuted several self-service kiosks in 2019, and recently installed additional point-of-sale touchless concession options throughout the stadium.
- Cash-to-card machines are available on each level of the stadium for fans who don't have a credit card.
- Empower Field at Mile High is entirely mobile-friendly and transitioned to mobile ticketing fully ahead of the 2018 season. The stadium is one of the most WiFi connected in all of sports.