Cameron Sisk Wins Pac-12 Golfer of the Month for September
Sun Devil Cameron Sisk has earned Pac-12 Golfer of the Month for September as the Maroon and Gold get ready to travel to the Isleworth Invitational in Orlando, FL, beginning October 17.
Sisk, a two-time all-American, won the Maridoe (70-66-73) Invitational in September with a tournament-best 5-under on the par-3 holes (2.58) and also led the field with 17 birdies. Just four days later, he went on to tie for second (71-69-68) along with teammate David Puig at the Fighting Illini Invitational.
- Claimed medalist honors at the season-opening Maridoe Invitational on Sept. 15, followed by a tie for second at the OFCC/Fighting Illini Invitational on Sept. 19.
- Led the Sun Devils to a third-place team finish at Maridoe and runner-up showing at the OFCC/Fighting Illini Invite.
- Recorded a 69.5 scoring average across six rounds including 4-of-6 under par and three in the 60s.
- Won the Maridoe in a playoff over Texas Tech's Baard Skogen after a three-round 7-under 209 (70-66-73).
- Matched the best Pac-12 finish at the Fighting Illini Invite with teammate David Puig at 2-under 208 (71-69-68).
- First career Pac-12 Golfer of the Month honor.
SUN DEVILS AS PAC-12 MEN'S GOLFER OF THE MONTH
September of 2021: Cameron Sisk
February of 2021: David Puig
February of 2020: Mason Andersen
March of 2019: Alex del Rey
February of 2017: Jared du Toit
April of 2016: Jon Rahm
May of 2009: Jesper Kennegard
September of 2006: Niklas Lemke
February of 2005: Alejandro Canizares
CAMERON SISK 2021 ROUND-BY-ROUND
Maridoe Collegiate Invitational (Sept. 13-15, 2021) 70-66-73=209/-7 (1)
Fighting Illini Invitational (Sept. 17-19, 2021) 71-69-68=208/-2 (T-2)