#StanfordNFL Week 5: Mills on a Mission
Mills on a Mission
Quarterback Davis Mills made an historic third career start, finishing 21-of-29 passing for 312 yards and three touchdowns. He finished with a 141.7 passer rating.
Davis Mills is the 2nd rookie QB to throw 3 Pass TD vs the Patriots since Bill Belichick took over as coach.
Russell Wilson was the other in 2012. pic.twitter.com/zXdyjc0oLi
— CBS Sports HQ (@CBSSportsHQ) October 10, 2021
Put Your Hands Up
Cornerback Paulson Adebo had his second interception of the season, finishing with four tackles and a 16.7 passer rating against in a 33-22 win at Washington.
INTERCEPTED! Raising hands
Adebo with the HUGE pick at the goalline Fleur-de-lis#NOvsWAS | Television: CBS pic.twitter.com/OEjNxERWAW
— New Orleans Saints (@Saints) October 10, 2021
Schultz Does it Again (Again)
Dalton Schultz started and made six catches for 79 yards in the Cowboys 44-20 win over the Giants.
With five receptions in the first half, Dalton Schultz surpassed 100 career receptions. He is the seventh Cowboys tight end to record 100 career catches and the first since Jason Witten surpassed the 100 mark in 2004.
— Dallas Cowboys Public Relations (@DallasCowboysPR) October 10, 2021
- Wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside played 65% of special teams snaps in a 21-18 win at Carolina.
- Jake Bailey had a 58-yard punt and totaled three touchbacks on seven kickoffs in a 25-22 win over the Texans.
- Drew Dalman played five special teams snaps in a 27-20 victory over the Jets in London.
- Tight end Zach Ertz had one reception for seven yards in a three-point win over the Panthers.
- Offensive lineman Nate Herbig played 12 snaps on offense and four more on special teams in Philadelphia's 21-18 win at Carolina.
- Tight end Austin Hooper had a two-point conversion reception and played 72% of snaps on offense in the Browns 47-42 loss on the road against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Wide receiver Trenton Irwin played 11 total snaps in a 25-22 overtime loss to Green Bay.
- Walker Little was active but did not play in a 37-19 loss to Tennessee.
- Ty Montgomery had one special teams tackle in an 11-point win over the Washington Football Team, playing 45% of offensive snaps and 59% of special teams snaps.
- Linebacker Bobby Okereke made nine tackles (seven solo) in a tough, overtime loss to the Ravens on Monday Night Football.
- Tight end Colby Parkinson had one reception for one yard and played 54% of offensive snaps in a 26-17 loss to the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday Night Football.
- Offensive lineman Andrus Peat started and played every offensive snap in an 11-point victory over Washington.
- Safety Justin Reid started and made six tackles with a pass defensed in a loss to the Ravens. He did not allow a reception and had a 39.6 passer rating against.
- Jordan Richards made his seventh season debut on Monday Night Football, being elevated off the practice squad to play 64% of special teams snaps in a 31-25 overtime win against the Colts.
- Outside linebacker Brennan Scarlett had one tackle on 10 defensive snaps and also played 86% of special teams snaps in a 45-17 loss at Tampa Bay.
- Cornerback Richard Sherman started and totaled three solo tackles, allowing just two receptions for five yards on four targets in a Bucs win.
- Kaden Smith started at tight end and played 35% of offensive snaps and 37% of special teams snaps with one special teams tackle.
- Solomon Thomas played 31% of defensive snaps and 18% of special teams snaps in a 20-9 loss to Chicago.
- Casey Toohill had a QB hit in a 33-22 loss to New Orleans, playing eight defensive snaps and 83% of special teams snaps.
- Simi Fehoko (Cowboys), Cameron Fleming (Broncos), Christian McCaffrey (Panthers) and Harrison Phillips (Bills) were inactive during Week 5.