Cal Men’s Basketball Tickets On Sale
BERKELEY – All ticket options for the 2021-22 California men's basketball home schedule are now available for purchase, including season tickets packages, mini plans and single-game tickets. Fans can purchase tickets at www.calbears.com/tickets or by calling (800) GO BEARS (462-3277).
The Golden Bears will play 19 home games at Haas Pavilion during the 2021-22 campaign, including 18 regular-season contests and one exhibition. The action starts Monday, Nov. 1 with an exhibition against Cal State LA, followed by the season opener one week later on Tuesday, Nov. 9 vs. UC San Diego.
Market pricing applies to all tickets. Ticket price can increase as demand for specific sections/games increase. Basketball season-ticket holders for 2021-22 receive locked-in "floor" pricing on single-game tickets until sold out.
?? ON SALE NOW ??
Tickets available for all home games at #OurHaas!
— Cal Basketball (@CalMBBall) October 15, 2021
MOBILE TICKETING & THE CAL APP
Cal Athletics will use mobile ticketing at Haas Pavilion starting this year. All Cal athletic tickets will be distributed through mobile delivery and accessed by ticketholders through digital wallets and smartphones, which will allow for faster delivery of tickets to fans, contactless transactions at gates and more flexibility for ticketholders.
Cal has also introduced the California Golden Bears App, a one-stop-shop for mobile ticketing, game scores and statistics, social streams and more. View the mobile tickets FAQ for how to download and manage the California Golden Bears App and your mobile tickets, including the purchase of additional tickets and reselling or transferring tickets to a friend.
HAAS PAVILION FAN ATTENDANCE POLICY
In order to comply with the current Berkeley Public Health Order, all fans 12 and older with seats inside Haas Pavilion must show proof of vaccination to enter the facility. The health order requires patrons with access to indoor spaces where food and drink is served, such as Haas Pavilion, to show proof of full vaccination and a photo ID. Accommodations will be made for those with a valid medical or religious exemption. Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after receiving the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine or 14 days after the second shot of the two-dose Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.
Acceptable forms of proof of full vaccination include:
- A government-issued vaccination card
- A photo or copy of a vaccination card either as a hardcopy or stored on a phone or electronic device
- A personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California or similar documentation issued by another government entity
- An authentic digital record that includes a QR code and accurately displays name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type
- UC Berkeley students and staff may use their campus access badge for proof of full vaccination status
Additional information can be found in the Berkeley Public Health Order FAQ.
To receive clearance to enter Haas Pavilion, guests should take the following steps:
- Show proof of full vaccination and a photo ID at the vaccination checkpoint on Spieker Plaza, just outside of Haas Pavilion's main doors
- Guests without proof of vaccination over the age of 12, will NOT be permitted to enter the venue