Oregon State Takes Second Straight Trip, Visits Colorado Saturday
GAME 9: OREGON STATE VS. COLORADO
November 6, 2021 • Boulder, Colo. • Folsom Field • 4:00 p.m. PT • Pac-12 Network
Television: Pac-12 Network
Play-By-Play: Ted Robinson
Analyst: Yogi Roth
Radio: Beaver Sports Network, Varsity Network (Oregon State)
Play-By-Play: Mike Parker
Analyst: Jim Wilson
Sideline: Ron Callan
Pre-Game: Steve Preece
SiriusXM Radio: 384 (XM)
SiriusXM App/Internet: 974
Live Stats: OSUBeavers.com
Xfinity Comcast: 421/720 HD (Pac-12 Net), 420 (Pac-12 Oregon)
Dish Network: 406
Charter Spectrum: 332/452
- Oregon State plays its first game in November Saturday when the Beavers visit Colorado at Folsom Field in Boulder. Kickoff is set for 4 p.m. PT (5 p.m. in Colorado).
- The game will air live on the Pac-12 Network. Ted Robinson (play-by-play) and Yogi Roth (analyst) will call the action.
- The game marks the 12th all-time meeting between the teams and sixth since Colorado joined the Pac-12. OSU holds a 6-5 all-time advantage. The teams have split six games played in Boulder.
- The game will air live on the Beaver Sports Radio Network. For a list of affiliates, turn to page two of these notes.
- Every game this season can be heard live on the Varsity Network, a free application available via smartphones and tablets. After downloading the application, search for Oregon State.
Oregon State Notables
- Oregon State is looking for its sixth win of the season for the first time since 2013.
- The matchup at Colorado marks the last time OSU leaves the state of Oregon during the regular season. The Beavers next host Stanford and Arizona State before ending the month of November at Oregon.
- OSU is averaging 28.8 points per game away from home this season.
- Oregon State overcame a 28-point deficit to defeat Colorado, 41-34, in overtime in the team's last meeting in 2018. The win tied the Beavers' biggest deficit overcome in a victory, matching a 1981 win over Fresno State.
- Jake Luton came off the bench in the second half to throw for 310 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jack Colletto, who started at quarterback for the Beavers, ran for two scores.
- The win marked head coach Jonathan Smith's first in Pac-12 play and first away from Reser Stadium.
On This Date
- Oregon State has played on Nov. 6 11 times, going 3-7-1.
- The Beavers last played on the date in 2010, a 17-14 loss to UCLA.
Roberts Continues His Streak
- Avery Roberts totaled 12 tackles Saturday against California and has now reached double figures in five consecutive games and in seven of eight this season.
- He has 10 or more tackles in 14 of his 25 career games at OSU. He's also led the team in tackles in 14 of 25 games.
- The inside linebacker leads the Pac-12 Conference with 90 tackles this season. That's a new career high, surpassing his previous best of 83 during the 2019 season.
- Roberts now has 242 career tackles during his career at OSU. That's 40 tackles shy of tying Jonathan Jackson (1996-99) for 10th-most all-time at Oregon State.
- Roberts' 90 tackles this season, meanwhile, are 30 shy of tying Rico Petrini (1994) for 10th-most in a season by a Beaver.
- The 90 tackles rank Roberts sixth nationally and first in the Pac-12. The Pac-12's No. 2 tackler is Washington State's Jahad Woods at 72.
Baylor Through Eight
- B.J. Baylor has a career-best 872 rushing yards through the first eight games of the season. That is first in the Pac-12 and 12th nationally.
- He has scored 10 touchdowns via the rush this season - eight of which have come at home - which ranks tied for first in the Pac-12 and tied for 18th nationally
- Baylor has rushed for 100 or more yards in five of eight games this season. He has six in his career.
- He owns five of the 28 100-yard rushing efforts by Pac-12 running backs this season.
- Three of the top six individual game efforts by a Pac-12 player belong to Baylor.
- Baylor averages 92 rush yards per game away from home this season. He averages 5.8 yards per carry, slightly down from his 7.4 at Reser Stadium.
- Baylor needs 128 yards for the 17th 1,000-yard rushing season by an Oregon State player. He would be the ninth to do it at least once.
Bradford's Last Two
- Redshirt senior Trevon Bradford has 12 catches for 198 yards and three touchdowns through the air the past two games.
- That nearly equals his totals over the first six games of the season where he picked up 15 catches for 204 yards and no touchdowns.
- Bradford has also run for 25 yards and one touchdown on three carries in his last two games.