#StanfordNFL Week 8
Nov 3, 2021
- Cornerback Paulson Adebo started and made four tackles (three solo) in a victory over the Bucs.
- Wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside played eight snaps in the Eagles' 44-6 win at Detroit.
- Jake Bailey had three punts, two inside the 20 and a long of 62 in a 27-24 win at the Chargers. He also had four touchbacks on seven kickoffs.
- Drew Dalman played four special teams snaps in the Falcons' loss to Carolina.
- Zach Ertz caught four passes (on four targets) for 42 yards in the Cardinals' loss to Green Bay on Thursday Night Football.
- Cameron Fleming was active but did not play for the Broncos in their win against Washington.
- Offensive lineman Nate Herbig played 60 snaps at right guard after coming off the bench for the injured Jack Driscoll in a 44-6 win. He did not allow a pressure and had PFF grades of 80.6 (offense) and 85.3 (pass blocking).
- Tight end Austin Hooper had four catches for 26 yards in a 15-10 loss to Pittsburgh.
- Wide receiver Trenton Irwin did not play in a 34-31 loss to the Jets.
- Walker Little played one special teams snap in a 31-7 loss to Seattle.
- Defensive lineman Josh Mauro played 17 defensive snaps in a Thursday Night Football loss.
- Quarterback Davis Mills was 29-of-38 passing for 310 yards and two scores in a loss to the Rams.
- Ty Montgomery had one catch for four yards and one special teams tackle in a 36-27 win over Tampa Bay.
- Linebacker Bobby Okereke had 12 tackles (10 solo) in a 34-31 overtime loss to Tennessee.
- Tight end Colby Parkinson played 14 total snaps in a 31-7 win over Jacksonville.
- Defensive lineman Harrison Phillips made two tackles in a 26-11 win vs. Miami.
- Safety Justin Reid made 10 tackles (five solo) in a setback against the Rams.
- Outside linebacker Brennan Scarlett had three tackles and a tackle for loss on seven defensive snaps, while also playing 92% of special teams snaps, in a defeat at Buffalo.
- Richard Sherman did not play against the Saints.
- Kaden Smith played 30% of offensive snaps and 40% of special teams snaps in a 20-17 loss on Monday Night Football to the Chiefs.
- Casey Toohill played 19 total snaps in a 17-10 loss to the Broncos.
- James Vaughters made two tackles in the Falcons' 19-13 loss to the Panthers.
- Solomon Thomas (Raiders) was on a bye.
- Simi Fehoko (Cowboys) was inactive in week eight.
Related News & Videos
31 minutes ago